The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Another president with "foot-in-mouth disease" is closing in on Trump's huge lead. Options
Chazlee
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 12:22:38 PM

Neurons: 4,214
The world has become immune to hearing Donald J. Trump say the most idiotic and outlandish things. People no longer express shock or outraged by the ridiculous comments which consistently emerge from his thin lips. For quite awhile now, Trump, the masterful liar, was at the top of the heap when it came to stupidity, but recently a new challenger has stepped forward who may be able to dethrone and take away Trump's title of the "King of B.S." So, just who is this formidable opponent, and how much of a chance does he have against Trump?

The challenger's name is John Magufuli, and he is the current president of Tanzania. Recently President Magufuli gave a speech to the citizens of his country. Well, the speech was not aimed at all of the people. Primarily he was speaking to the lovely ladies in that country, because he thinks there are not enough babies being born in his nation. Here is part of what this most eloquent man had to say:

"Women can now give up contraceptive methods...Those going for family planning are lazy ... they are afraid they will not be able to feed their children. They do not want to work hard to feed a large family and that is why they opt for birth controls and end up with one or two children only...."

Perhaps President Magufuli is correct. Those women who do not want to give birth and have large families may just be lazy. After all, Tanzania is a prosperous country. "According to a 2015 World Bank report, Tanzania's population is around 53 million people, and 70% of them (are)living on less than $2 a day."

Well, President Magufuli is not the only politician in Tanzania who respects women. "...the speaker of the Tanzanian parliament banned female lawmakers from wearing fake nails and eyelashes in parliament."

"With the powers vested in me by the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania, I now ban all MPs with false eyelashes and false finger nails from stepping into Parliament," Job Ndugai said, a day after Magufuli's comments."

"The new rules also ban women MPs from wearing short dresses and jeans. Female visitors to parliament are also expected to adhere to the dress code."

Honestly, I do not know if Magufuli will actually become victorious over Trump when it comes to saying bizarre things, or holding strange views, but so far he is the closest one that I've seen. Hey, here's an idea. Perhaps if Trump does decide to run again, and Pence is not interested in being his running mate, Trump and Magufuli can join forces and continue the fight to "Make America Great Again."

Peace.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/11/africa/tanzania-birth-control-magufuli-intl/index.html

“I regret that the press treats me so badly.” Donald Trump.
Désirée B
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 1:38:19 PM

Neurons: 120,538
Applause
Wilmar (USA)
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 6:59:57 PM

Neurons: 585,050
TRUMP 2020!
With you Every Step of the WAY!
Making Promises; Keeping Promises

renee talley 1
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 9:10:36 PM

Neurons: 2,816
d'oh! Whistle Dancing When President Donald Trump "per say naturally foot-in-mouth-diligent disease given considerable acquisition? Or is he
taking his high position way too serious? When the King of courts be his down fall without even trying?
The t.y. program where a group of contestants to be in charge didn't go over . Many a contestant that meet his qualifications
;but in their right were well represented.
Those live out their dream lose momentum somewhere along the line. Big question 4 President Trump's fall like once egg shell fell down and repairman's took one look no amount of repair total bill put him back together! That's right!
All those in power for wrong reason; lose sight of right target make mistake creates the "foot-in-mouth-disease".Speak to the hand Applause
Chazlee
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 9:28:36 PM

renee talley 1 wrote:
d'oh! Whistle Dancing When President Donald Trump "per say naturally foot-in-mouth-diligent disease given considerable acquisition? Or is he
taking his high position way too serious? When the King of courts be his down fall without even trying?
The t.y. program where a group of contestants to be in charge didn't go over . Many a contestant that meet his qualifications
;but in their right were well represented.
Those live out their dream lose momentum somewhere along the line. Big question 4 President Trump's fall like once egg shell fell down and repairman's took one look no amount of repair total bill put him back together! That's right!
All those in power for wrong reason; lose sight of right target make mistake creates the "foot-in-mouth-disease".Speak to the hand Applause

I don't mean to insult you since I think English is not your first language, but I really can't understand anything you have written.

Chazlee
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 9:43:45 PM

Wilmar (USA) wrote:
TRUMP 2020!
With you Every Step of the WAY!
Making Promises; Keeping Promises

You got it almost correct. He does make promises. As far as keeping those promises, well, that's another story. Also, as far as Trump being reelected, that will never happen. The Republicans in power are fed up with the guy, and they will do almost anything to keep him from having a 2nd term. He has become a nightmare to them, and they have gained nothing from his time in office.