The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

❤️ Healthy Series #6 - Enter Fennel Seeds Options
hedy mmm
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2018 2:50:33 PM

Neurons: 521,622
Dear Learners,
An interesting article to read, especially if you are suffering from cholesterol or stomach ailments.
If you are on medications, or are allergic to certain foods, please consult with your medical practioner...be careful, be very careful

💙 Enter…Fennel Seed

Chewing on fennel seed as an after dinner digestive is no secret. It has been used for many years in Asia for medicinal purposes. Fennel seed is proven to prevent gas, heart burn, bloating and upset stomach, freshen your breath, improve eyesight, relieve hypertension, and help coughs and bronchitis.

I always chew some after a big meal (pineapple is also good, but that's another thread!) and especially after my fair share of dessert. Fennel seeds smell like licorice and taste a little bit like it too. I chew about a ½ tsp and it’s just enough to get my mouth instantly fresh and clean. By the way, you don’t spit these seeds like you would gum. You swallow them because they are food.

Fennel seeds can be your savior when you might be eating more than you would like or foods that you aren’t used to. You can find Organic Fennel Seed in GNC, and some grocery and drug stores or online — Vitacost, and Natures Pride are good sources

So, the next time someone asks you if you’d like a piece of gum, what are you going to say?

hedy

"God graced us with today....don't waste it." hedy
TMe
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 12:02:00 PM

Neurons: 4,943
hedy mmm, it looks as if you are studying old Hindu Ayurveda which was written thousand years ago.

Wikipedia:
It is is a system of medicine with historical roots in the Indian subcontinent. Globalized and modernized practices derived from Ayurveda traditions are a type of complementary or alternative medicine. In countries beyond India, Ayurveda therapies and practices have been integrated in general wellness applications and in some cases in medical use.

Ayurveda is an ancient system of life (ayur) knowledge (veda) arising in India thousands of years ago. Ayurveda theory evolved from a deep understanding of creation. The great rishis or seers of ancient India came to understand creation through deep meditation and other spiritual practices. The rishis sought to reveal the deepest truths of human physiology and health. They observed the fundamentals of life, organized them into an elaborate system, and compiled India's philosophical and spiritual texts, called Veda of knowledge.

It is an alternative system of medicine. All ailments are treated with herbs: seeds, leaves and/or roots with least harmful side effects.

I am a layman.
TMe
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 12:05:04 PM

Neurons: 4,943
So, the next time someone asks you if you’d like a piece of gum, what are you going to say?

Yes, that contains flannel seeds, will be my answer.

I am a layman.