The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Pretty woman Options
taurine
Posted: Saturday, February 24, 2018 6:46:39 PM

Neurons: 72,147
The first movie in my life I have watched after one and a half year of learning English language was 'Notting Hill'.
At the beginning I wrongly had thought that the movie might be about some boring stuff like, for example, people living at the place where every one drives new cars, fancies lavish parties - even though not knowing what truly good psy trans music is about.
But I was wrong. The movie in question was, and actually still is, about people who have funny stories, like the employee of the book store run by William "Will" Thacker.

My biggest favourite was a guy who slightly resembled to me another guy from Trainspotting movie, namely, Spud. I currently have on mind a guy called Spike, who once wore a fancy swimming attire and ate mayonnaise instead of yogurt. This one was really good. Eating mayonnaise instead of yogurt. [Just on the margin, once I shared a house with a taxi driver. I made him a supper which had a salad made of shredded cucumber and yogurt. He came back home after work late in the night and admitted to me later on that he put that salad into microwave.Drool ]

Much to my surprise I have learned today about a sad loss.
British actress Emma Chambers.
She was so beautiful while talking to the movie star Anna Scott.

Will there be another movie comparable to the Notting Hill? For me, definitely no.

Howgh.

J'ai perdu mes amis en Afrique durant la dernière semaine de 2017