The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Clinton Russian collusion ... Options
Andrew Schultz
Posted: Friday, October 27, 2017 9:53:54 PM

Neurons: 1,134,808
...and here come the sealed indictments from Mueller. That's a plural!

My money is on, at the very least:

* Paul Manafort (worked with Putin and Yanukovich, former Trump campaign head)
* Michael Flynn (conspiracy theoriest, worst NSA ever, chanted "Lock her up!" at the 2016 RNC )
* Eric Trump (been quiet lately. Maybe due to the birth of his son Eric Jr., but...he hasn't been as mouthy as Don Jr recently)
* Donald Trump Jr (generally divulged too much information and braggged)

Probably a fantasy:

* Sherriff David Clarke of Milwaukee (wears too many medals, thinks protestors should be quelled immediately)

100th person on TFD to 1 million neurons.
Buzzito
Posted: Saturday, October 28, 2017 11:24:44 AM

Neurons: 465,971
philips daughter wrote:
The topic is about about the Trump Russian dossier, but if you want to talk about how the rich are getting richer well, then I agree. Yesterday we lost rights to address bank fraud and you complained Hilary was giving speeches to Goldman-Sachs and trump handed them a get out of jail free card. Yes, the richer are getting richer. How you are proud of that and that you think you will share in the largess I don’t understand.

Some good points, I agree. However, let us not forget, Clinton's equal Corporate America. They spin their kind of swill and Americans love them. But not, All. There are those among us who recognize how they systematically watched them sell our jobs overseas. There is nothing worse - hypocrisy. They claim to be for the working class, and yet, they aren't. They claim Trump is involved with the Russians (as if hearkening back to the Cold war to vilify Russia), yet they worked the Russian reset with Uranium One. I could go on. Hillary's involvement with Wall St is infamous, but now, her Russian Collusion will come into the light and maybe, maybe, justice will be had. Alas, they pay off or otherwise kill those who stand in their way, so time will tell.
Buzzito
Posted: Saturday, October 28, 2017 11:48:16 AM

philips daughter wrote:
Well, I guess due process is only for the rich guy. The senate just passed their disgusting budget that will cut Medicare and all social services by half. So, I guess I must admit defeat in fight for the poor and sick. Screwed by due process. But I don’t apologize.

Taking from Medicare ... just like Oblama did with the ACA, $700,000,000,000.00 Please, I did not hear your displeasure with that when Oblama and the Dems vilified the Reps and pushed a granny in a wheel chair off a cliff (commercial).

And we know, you don't apologize. Put it out there, and then take no responsibility when you are wrong, yah!
Buzzito
Posted: Saturday, October 28, 2017 11:50:55 AM

philips daughter wrote:
This discussion about the trillion dollar tax reduction on the back of Medicare cuts now belongs in the topic “..tRump Murderer.” You may have guessed I have one of those conditions that require me needing on-going medical assistance. I have spent all my savings, sold my house and I don’t know how much more I will make it. Sounds like the final final solution, to me. Happy days!

Sorry to hear that. Will say some prayers for you. My heart goes out to you... I apologize now, if my last comment cause you any distress.
Buzzito
Posted: Saturday, October 28, 2017 11:57:45 AM

Hope,

Read Clinton Cash, and then tell me, they did nothing "nefarious". If Clinton Cash is so wrong, would not Clinton be filing a case for libel, defamation or slander? Clinton is synonymous with nefarious.

Hope123 wrote:
Thanks for the links, Andrew, although we are probably only preaching to the choir. Anybody can make unproven accusations. With the investigation ongoing and no proof of the accusations, when confronted with known facts, why just make accusations of "throw(ing) out another fake news story " as was just done to me.

Neither Mueller nor Clinton did anything nefarious. He made a requested delivery. She did not have the authority to pass the uranium deal on her own. The Canadian government and nine departments were involved. Dates were changed in the actual sequence of events to try to make a case against her, and besides, the uranium can't even be exported. These were accusations with no proof of any quid pro quo. It is hilarious that some Americans want to punish the loser of an election that happened almost a year ago to shore up one man's desperate need for approval.

Second issue - There is a big difference between the non-starter of collecting evidence about whether or not your opponent is colluding with a foreign enemy power and being at the very least willing to collude with that foreign power, as several of Trump's team, even his own family, have admitted.

Too bad the DNC didn't know the results of the dossier and announce it before the election. Obama should have made more of the Russian investigation then too, even if Comey, a Republican, refused to comment about the Russian investigation that had been going on for months, yet went against protocol to speak publicly against Hillary.

The Trump problem is that the info collected in the dossier may be true and he needs a distraction.

Let's wait and see. I'll be surprised if firing Mueller to stop his investigation of Trump is not what this is all about.
Buzzito
Posted: Saturday, October 28, 2017 12:15:45 PM

Hope,

You are changing the subject. Unfounded? Ask a Haitian where the money went from the Cintons. The Haitian government requested an investigation of the Clintons to determine where monies went that was supposed to go to the poor. Unfounded? Please. The investigation will go on. And hopefully, her day will come on Earth as it will in Heaven.

Changing the subject slightly, as an example of why we may never know the truth can be found in how the Clintons and Democratic machine killed Seth Rich to squash the truth regarding the shenanigans of the 2016 election:

"There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything," she said.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

But you want proof. Proof is evidence that has not been paid for by the clintons. They pay off or kill them. As Hillary says, it is a far-right conspiracy" She is either paranoid, or a great magician to fool those who resist the temptation to think any ill of her. It is called the "kool-aide" Keep on drinking my Canuck friend.

Hope123 wrote:
We can talk when this investigation of both of them is done, Buzzito. You call Hillary corrupt with unproven accusations yet are able to overlook that your "man" has far more conflict of interest than the Clinton Foundation - btw which was a charity that did good for millions - ever did. Working on his businesses "while on the job", Mar de Lago fees doubling, his daughter's conflicts of interest, his businesses not in a blind trust, and who knows what else since we have no financial knowledge of his dealings with foreign governments - there is not enough room to list the rest.

This was in our news a while ago.

Trump's also unscrupulous and definitely lied to Toronto investors. (see below) Just months into the Toronto Trump Tower fiasco, "Trump's lead developer was publicly exposed in the pages of the Toronto Star as a fugitive fraudster on the run from U.S. justice. The major institutional partner — the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company — bailed shortly after." Everybody in the Toronto Trump Tower deal lost money - except Trump - with no money on the line who chose the fraudster and proclaimed him 'the best'.

Quote from the Toronto Star:

"The billionaire dug in, repeatedly told the world he was investing his own money in the project — claims that would prove false — and gushed about its spectacular promise, knowing his profits were guaranteed...
Fast forward to 2016 and Trump’s Toronto tower is built but bankrupt — a rare failure in Toronto’s booming downtown condo market."

PS - they have removed the name they bought from him. It is no longer Trump tower.

PS # 2 - "Canada's top court on Thursday upheld a lower court ruling in favour of investors who had launched a lawsuit alleging they were misled by U.S. President Donald Trump and a real estate development firm." Is misleading to make profit fraud? According to TFD, it is.
Buzzito
Posted: Saturday, October 28, 2017 1:07:06 PM

Listening,

I think Hope needs to watch Clinton Cash today at 5pm on OAN ---One American News and then get back to us. She does not believe that Clinton can do no wrong!

Hope123 wrote:
OMG, Listening. If you have proof she sold uranium to the Russians, you'd better go testify immediately.

I looked at both your links for said proof.

When I looked further about the first link, what I found was this - "Over 20 military & vets groups supported the @CFPB rule protecting our right to sue banks. @SenateGOP sided with the bank lobbyists instead."

Digression - while some Americans obsessed with Hillary and Obama a year after their own candidate won argue about this, this is what is happening in their country now. It is insane what happened on this link and what is happening to Philip's Daughter and millions of other Americans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/girl-cerebral-palsy-detained-immigration.html
Hope123
Posted: Saturday, October 28, 2017 3:24:16 PM

Neurons: 43,441
Buzzito wrote:
Listening,

I think Hope needs to watch Clinton Cash today at 5pm on OAN ---One American News and then get back to us. She does not believe that Clinton can do no wrong!

Well, with a double negative there, I can't say your statement is not true. But I'm not stupid and believe she can do no wrong. She is a politician like all the others who want to survive in that shark world. They all lie, they all spin, they all manipulate, and they all make mistakes. Some are even crooked. They are not gods. Maybe you should try to look at all politicians as human beings, asking yourself what you would be willing to do to survive in many situations. But I don't believe Hillary or any politician would be stupid enough to sell uranium to the Russians. That is absurd. I'll eat crow if that ever happens but until now there have been all kinds of investigations against her, and she has never been charged with doing anything illegal.

I also know and believe what my Canadian news has told me over the years and I check many news sources from several countries, looking at both sides to get the facts. I don't believe in conspiracy theories and I read actual transcripts of what they and she actually said - not the spin. I'm thinking of the "video" spin about Benghazi where what she said was taken out of context. I read the actual transcript. And how they tried to make her into a villain for doing a good job - her job- by defending a rapist and getting an acquittal. They accused her of mistreating the Secret Service. They needed a new angle on that one when they also did that to Michelle Obama.

I thought all the smearing of her was wrong years ago the first day she said she was not going to know her place and stay home and bake cookies and used her maiden name - long before I stopped being a Conservative with a capital C and a fundalmentalist Christian. I was not Liberal then and still have many conservative views.

If you want to crucify her again BEFORE you have the facts, relying on your Trump, Breitbart, Fox News, and OAN go ahead.

If she is charged with anything illegal, I will fully support that. Until then, I remain unconvinced at smear campaigns that are so sure of their facts when they don't know jack. Only the speculation and spin. (That both sides do.) All governments blame the past government for things they don't like but when have you ever heard of a democratic government making criminal accusations of a past government including wiretapping by a past president.

Where did that story go? And now this. Only in America, they say.

I hope when the truth comes out so that both Obama and Clinton have grounds for litigation against all the accusations that they do sue the pants off him.

I won't be watching your Conservative OAN news. I look for news that is as objective as possible with the fewest emotional words used to sway people to their point of view. Besides, this is old news.

Maybe you should check out my thread with a list of which news channels give solid centre news with facts only. And when you watch OAN tonight, look for those emotional words and watch for the Conservative slant. As well, look for words like maybe and might and may.

I can't believe I am still debating about a past candidate a year after an election. I should have listened to myself and ignored this thread.

Edited - I just reread the last few posts and saw the statement that I changed the topic. You accused me of wishing to vote for a corrupt politician. I was showing you that that is exactly what you did with an example right in my own back yard.

Hope123 wrote:
OMG, Listening. If you have proof she sold uranium to the Russians, you'd better go testify immediately.

I looked at both your links for said proof.

When I looked further about the first link, what I found was this - "Over 20 military & vets groups supported the @CFPB rule protecting our right to sue banks. @SenateGOP sided with the bank lobbyists instead."

Digression - while some Americans obsessed with Hillary and Obama a year after their own candidate won argue about this, this is what is happening in their country now. It is insane what happened on this link and what is happening to Philip's Daughter and millions of other Americans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/girl-cerebral-palsy-detained-immigration.html

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
Hope123
Posted: Saturday, October 28, 2017 4:04:06 PM

Buzzito, I just clicked on your link about Seth Rich and remember the story being debunked when it happened. The only thing in that story on your link that linked his murder to Hillary was where he worked. lol. She was his employer.

US Intelligence and Rich's parents all said the rumours were untrue. I went to Snopes to verify my facts. And wow - I found a big long list of all the conspiracy theories against Hillary that were false. Some people have good imaginations. They should use them constructively.

Yes, I am a proud Canuck. But I'm afraid I can't respect your opinions if they include the belief in such conspiracy theories of murder that are already debunked.

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
Buzzito
Posted: Saturday, October 28, 2017 5:01:25 PM

First of all Hope, if you are being objective, you consider ALL view points. Furthermore, Hillary places herself in the news everyday, not me and my humble opinion. She is connected to Russia and your denial or insistence that it is not true, or she would never be so stupid to do so is ballyhoo. I respectfully disagree with many of your points and will leave it at that. It's a free continent. I love my Canuck neighbors!

BTW,
Part of my reason for posting this originally was that liberals who I work with and multiple others, insisted Trump was colluding with the Russians, while alas, they paid for a dossier that did not prove their insistence that there was something there. They were wrong, still are and will never admit it. The fact that no one apologizes underscores my point quite satisfyingly.

Hope123 wrote:
Buzzito, I just clicked on your link about Seth Rich and remember the story being debunked when it happened. The only thing in that story on your link that linked his murder to Hillary was where he worked. lol. She was his employer.

US Intelligence and Rich's parents all said the rumours were untrue. I went to Snopes to verify my facts. And wow - I found a big long list of all the conspiracy theories against Hillary that were false. Some people have good imaginations. They should use them constructively.

Yes, I am a proud Canuck. But I'm afraid I can't respect your opinions if they include the belief in such conspiracy theories of murder that are already debunked.

Hope123
Posted: Saturday, October 28, 2017 8:03:23 PM

Buzzito,

Saying I'll support punishment for Hillary when she is charged says it is possible she has done wrongdoing (I stop short at cynically believing in murder and treason - sounds like a movie plot) and that I do see all viewpoints. Saying I think Trump is guilty only of having chosen the wrong people around him but that it is only an opinion is seeing all POV. I wiil not be like your friends who MAY have to apologize LATER, as I will have no need to apologize whichever way the investigation turned out because I had not made up my mind beforehand. Will you be apologizing if it turns out after an investigation is closed that she didn't sell uranium or kill Seth Rich or will you continue to believe it and call for even more investigations? I don't know you that well - only you know that answer.

I saw what Trump was trying to say to Johnson's widow and how he just flubbed it and that is seeing his POV. He just left out the part that her husband died doing what he wanted to do. He was attacked because people know he has a problem with expressing or having empathy. I actually feel a bit sorry for him. He is so desperate to be liked but never really learned social cues.

Seeing him try to influence the DOJ many times, even attacking them tells me he is trying to overrule the checks and balances of your constitution. Seeing how his policies are actually helping the rich more than the poor and sick and seeing a fifty dollar Hallowe'en Trump cap where he continues to earn money from the presidency tells me other things. (Shoot - this started out as a four line answer and morphed into a long post again. My brain is like a high powered car that has only bicycle brakes. 😀 )

I and others also see the States as an oligarchy now. You may think it is a two party system but it is actually run by money. I'm sure you can list those billionaires in control - and I'm not talking about Trump et al.

However, agree to disagree. Time will tell. Apparently as early as Monday we'll see if Hillary is the one charged with murder or collusion or bribery or giving/selling Russia uranium on Mueller's list that Andrew mentions. I'm just curious as to whom it will be, same as many others.

Glad you like Canucks. Most of us are nice people and I have Americans who are good friends too. Although as time marches on those I knew 25 years ago in FL are mostly dead or in nursing homes, so I altered my first impulse to say "many".

::::

Edited later - just read a report that the CDN government is taking the Russian (and perhaps other countries') interference in the US election seriously and are trying to prepare for OUR next election. They say the Russians have already interfered in our business and believe in the amount of damage they can do.

Smart thinking if they can come up with a plan to stop cyber interference - but very difficult to do as citizens have to be canny to tell the difference between what other countries inject and what is factual.