The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Clinton Russian collusion ... Options
Buzzito
Posted: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 8:08:05 PM

Neurons: 491,534
Let's now hear an apology from the Killary Klinton supporters .............

CRICKET, CRICKET!!!
philips daughter
Posted: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 9:28:55 PM

Neurons: 43,200
I don’t think there any apologies due. What difference does it make who produced the dossier? It turns out is probably true. There is no crime in hiring a research company. The importance is in the content. Maybe, you are the one who might want to apologize.
Hope123
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 12:40:43 AM

Neurons: 44,241
Sean, Alex, and the Trolls are out tonight on the media!

Here is the actual story: "Presidential campaign carried out opposition research."

Actually the story is "A Reminder of what was reported in May, 'GOP opponent drops opposition research and DNC picks it up.'"

Of course it's orchestrated. It's all preparatory to firing Mueller.

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable, who believes there is no virtue but on his own side. Addison
Hope123
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 12:48:16 AM

Here’s a scandal: Senate Republicans just voted to let Wall St. banks shut down class action lawsuits by customers they screwed over.

And another.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/25/politics/cambridge-analytica-julian-assange-wikileaks-clinton-emails/index.html

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable, who believes there is no virtue but on his own side. Addison
TheParser
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 5:59:22 AM

Neurons: 22,062
Buzzito wrote:

CRICKET, CRICKET!!!

The Democrats are being hoist by their own petard!

Ah, the truth always eventually comes out!

Beautiful!
Lotje1000
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 6:27:11 AM

Neurons: 436,331
Ahh, I see we're back to blaming Hillary! I guess it's only normal, the election only happened a year ago.
Jyrkkä Jätkä
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:34:16 AM

Neurons: 373,470
To OP:

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Buzzito
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:39:53 AM

philips daughter wrote:
I don’t think there any apologies due. What difference does it make who produced the dossier? It turns out is probably true. There is no crime in hiring a research company. The importance is in the content. Maybe, you are the one who might want to apologize.

And wasn't there an issue with Trumps campaign supposedly looking for something on Clinton? I do seem to remember mainstream media and persons apparently blind to objective politics like yourself, making an issue of that. You seem to want it both ways ...
Buzzito
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:40:36 AM

Lotje1000 wrote:
Ahh, I see we're back to blaming Hillary! I guess it's only normal, the election only happened a year ago.

Hahahahah Like that vast right-wing conspiracy? Yah! What happened was TRUMP baby! Woooo!
Buzzito
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:41:34 AM

TheParser wrote:
Buzzito wrote:

CRICKET, CRICKET!!!

The Democrats are being hoist by their own petard!

Ah, the truth always eventually comes out!

Beautiful!

============================================

So well said! Thank you!
Lotje1000
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:44:09 AM

Buzzito wrote:
Hahahahah Like that vast right-wing conspiracy? Yah! What happened was TRUMP baby! Woooo!

Trump baby indeed.
Buzzito
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:45:47 AM

Hope123 wrote:
Sean, Alex, and the Trolls are out tonight on the media!

Here is the actual story: "Presidential campaign carried out opposition research."

Actually the story is "A Reminder of what was reported in May, 'GOP opponent drops opposition research and DNC picks it up.'"

Of course it's orchestrated. It's all preparatory to firing Mueller.

Hope,

And they wasted their money! LOL and she wanted to be President of the USA? What I find particularly distressing is that you would even vote for someone like her. Corruption at its finest! She was in bed with the Russians and so was Bill. And the FACT that they were, does not disturb you, very telling Hope. It must not bother you as you throw out another fake news story as a follow-up to your first comment. UGH!
Buzzito
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:47:51 AM

Lotje1000 wrote:
Buzzito wrote:

Trump baby indeed.

LOL No, not really. I just don't like our country being taken advantage of by anyone, least of all the clintons! But as it does not disturb you, I continue to be amazed.
Lotje1000
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:49:29 AM

Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
To OP:

Additionally, the style is very reminiscent of keepyy.
Wilmar (USA)
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:49:48 AM

Neurons: 322,256
Buzzito wrote:

CRICKET, CRICKET!!!

Agreed. The Klintons (along with their trainee, Obummar) are some of the dirtiest political players in history.

GO Pres. TRUMP!
FounDit
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 11:19:14 AM

Neurons: 47,764
Our stock market is up, the economy is surging, and unemployment is at a 45 year low; fewer people are on Gov’t. Benefits, the flood of illegal aliens is dramatically down, the corruption of the Obama administration and the lying subterfuges of the Clintons is coming to light, and the moral rot and hypocrisy of Liberal Left Hollywood is being exposed.

Simply electing Trump has begun to make America great again. And the fact that all of those on the political Left who think this is America going down the drain in the face of all these facts, exposes the “Orwellian” world they live in, and is hilariously funny to me.

And the political pendulum inexorably continues to move away from the insanity of the political Left day by day. It’s all very good stuff.

A great many people will think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. ~ William James ~
philips daughter
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 11:40:31 AM

The topic is about about the Trump Russian dossier, but if you want to talk about how the rich are getting richer well, then I agree. Yesterday we lost rights to address bank fraud and you complained Hilary was giving speeches to Goldman-Sachs and trump handed them a get out of jail free card. Yes, the richer are getting richer. How you are proud of that and that you think you will share in the largess I don’t understand.
redgriffin
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 11:50:53 AM

Neurons: 123,259
Buzzito wrote:

CRICKET, CRICKET!!!

Why the investigation has only just begun. As with the investigation by Robert Mueller of the 2016 election which is on going I would say let it play itself out it may turn into nothing or it may turn into something. Right or is due process just for the my guy???
philips daughter
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 12:30:36 PM

I am most willing for the process to play out. I wasn’t really saying I wanted an apology,either. Just being snide. My apologies for that. I catch myself up in the hate coming from the “other guy,” and I know it hasn’t a place in discussions.
philips daughter
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 12:54:40 PM

Well, I guess due process is only for the rich guy. The senate just passed their disgusting budget that will cut Medicare and all social services by half. So, I guess I must admit defeat in fight for the poor and sick. Screwed by due process. But I don’t apologize.
Andrew Schultz
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 1:22:15 PM

Neurons: 1,684,628
Not worth a detailed comment. But hey, the second one is at least a mixture of lies and truth! Totally misrepresented truth, but truth.

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-robert-mueller-uranium/

100th person on TFD to 1 million neurons.
Romany
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 1:41:08 PM

Neurons: 42,896

Phillips Daughter -

Haven't seen/heard any news for 48 hours...did they really get that through?

Well, I guess it's one way of getting rid of the homeless, huh? And cleaning up those "inner cities".

They'll be the only sector in any democracy in the world that will be dying because they are human beings who don't have the "Right" to basic care.
philips daughter
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 4:55:11 PM

This discussion about the trillion dollar tax reduction on the back of Medicare cuts now belongs in the topic “..tRump Murderer.” You may have guessed I have one of those conditions that require me needing on-going medical assistance. I have spent all my savings, sold my house and I don’t know how much more I will make it. Sounds like the final final solution, to me. Happy days!
Hope123
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 5:45:28 PM

Oh, Philip's daughter. I am so sorry to hear that! Wish there were something we could do to help!

Your story is a different picture to what Pubs here are saying. Economic trends that are just continuing are claimed as 100% credit for Trump, and stressing the importance of idelogy loses the fact that there are real people in trouble. Like you. Edited - btw a decade ago 2/3 of Americans owned stocks. It is now down to half and it is the wealthiest who benefit from the rising stock market. Policies are being made to help the wealthiest while claiming it is to help those less fortunate, as you are experiencing. (I have sent you a private message.)

(Canada's unemployment rate is the lowest ever and our markets the highest ever in spite of, not because of, Trump, as he is messing with us. It is a trend after recovery from the 2008 mess made by Wall Street and banks in the US and regulations to prevent that happening again were rescinded in the US by Trump.)

Here's an interesting article/opinion piece:

Forget red versus blue states. This is the real battle in America:

Hope123
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 6:19:59 PM

"Killary Klinton"? Obummar? No more complaining about Oscar's tRump. Or Drumph. Or whatever.

Hope123
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 8:07:37 PM

Thanks for the links, Andrew, although we are probably only preaching to the choir. Anybody can make unproven accusations. With the investigation ongoing and no proof of the accusations, when confronted with known facts, why just make accusations of "throw(ing) out another fake news story " as was just done to me.

Neither Mueller nor Clinton did anything nefarious. He made a requested delivery. She did not have the authority to pass the uranium deal on her own. The Canadian government and nine departments were involved. Dates were changed in the actual sequence of events to try to make a case against her, and besides, the uranium can't even be exported. These were accusations with no proof of any quid pro quo. It is hilarious that some Americans want to punish the loser of an election that happened almost a year ago to shore up one man's desperate need for approval.

Second issue - There is a big difference between the non-starter of collecting evidence about whether or not your opponent is colluding with a foreign enemy power and being at the very least willing to collude with that foreign power, as several of Trump's team, even his own family, have admitted.

Too bad the DNC didn't know the results of the dossier and announce it before the election. Obama should have made more of the Russian investigation then too, even if Comey, a Republican, refused to comment about the Russian investigation that had been going on for months, yet went against protocol to speak publicly against Hillary.

The Trump problem is that the info collected in the dossier may be true and he needs a distraction.

Let's wait and see. I'll be surprised if firing Mueller to stop his investigation of Trump is not what this is all about.

Hope123
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 8:16:50 PM

We can talk when this investigation of both of them is done, Buzzito. You call Hillary corrupt with unproven accusations yet are able to overlook that your "man" has far more conflict of interest than the Clinton Foundation - btw which was a charity that did good for millions - ever did. Working on his businesses "while on the job", Mar de Lago fees doubling, his daughter's conflicts of interest, his businesses not in a blind trust, and who knows what else since we have no financial knowledge of his dealings with foreign governments - there is not enough room to list the rest.

This was in our news a while ago.

Trump's also unscrupulous and definitely lied to Toronto investors. (see below) Just months into the Toronto Trump Tower fiasco, "Trump's lead developer was publicly exposed in the pages of the Toronto Star as a fugitive fraudster on the run from U.S. justice. The major institutional partner — the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company — bailed shortly after." Everybody in the Toronto Trump Tower deal lost money - except Trump - with no money on the line who chose the fraudster and proclaimed him 'the best'.

Quote from the Toronto Star:

"The billionaire dug in, repeatedly told the world he was investing his own money in the project — claims that would prove false — and gushed about its spectacular promise, knowing his profits were guaranteed...
Fast forward to 2016 and Trump’s Toronto tower is built but bankrupt — a rare failure in Toronto’s booming downtown condo market."

PS - they have removed the name they bought from him. It is no longer Trump tower.

PS # 2 - "Canada's top court on Thursday upheld a lower court ruling in favour of investors who had launched a lawsuit alleging they were misled by U.S. President Donald Trump and a real estate development firm." Is misleading to make profit fraud? According to TFD, it is.

Listening . . .
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 9:14:44 PM

Neurons: 3,912
Corruption at its finest. Brick wall The money delivered to the Clintons is only half the story. The other part is that SHE SOLD URANIUM TO THE RUSSIANS!! d'oh!

I’ve heard multiple attempts to deflect the subject matter away from Hillary’s actions toward the Republican’s vote against CFPB’s Arbitration rule. Funny how that has been spun to look like a bad move. Here’s a more accurate way to view that matter - https://financialservices.house.gov/news/email/show.aspx?ID=WWIDJWTXSZENYPQDFQFC3RGLMQ

And, while your opening your mind to new perspectives, consider this point of view from a Rabbi in Atlanta GA - http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/268113/leftists-and-jews-rabbi-shalom-lewis Long but very worth the read.
Hope123
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 10:20:17 PM

OMG, Listening. If you have proof she sold uranium to the Russians, you'd better go testify immediately.

I looked at both your links for said proof.

When I looked further about the first link, what I found was this - "Over 20 military & vets groups supported the @CFPB rule protecting our right to sue banks. @SenateGOP sided with the bank lobbyists instead."

Digression - while some Americans obsessed with Hillary and Obama a year after their own candidate won argue about this, this is what is happening in their country now. It is insane what happened on this link and what is happening to Philip's Daughter and millions of other Americans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/girl-cerebral-palsy-detained-immigration.html

dave argo
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 10:21:25 PM

Neurons: 64,403
Hope123
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 10:29:30 PM

If they broke election laws, the investigation will bring it out and there will be penalties. My point is that Hannity et al are jumping the gun before they have facts. So is Breitbart News, which has been running misleading headlines such as this: “FBI uncovers confirmation of Hillary Clinton's corrupt uranium deal with Russia.”

Brent Bozell, founder of the conservative Media Research Center, claims that there is “another coverup in the making.”

dave argo
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 11:18:44 PM

Hope123: I have provided a link to a news source not only reputable, but above any suspicion of being influenced by what you called "Hannity et al".
And since Listening... brought up the uranium issue, here is another link for a recent story from The Hill: http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/356630-fbi-watched-then-acted-as-russian-spy-moved-closer-to-hillary. Uranium and influence peddling, a $500,000 check for a 90 minutes speech in Russia?
Did something go wrong with the "reset" in 2009-2010?
Hope123
Posted: Friday, October 27, 2017 12:04:40 AM

Thanks, Dave. I'll check it out tomorrow - it is after midnight here. Edited - I clicked on it after posting - it's a page 404 error.

Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat - the burden of proof is on the one who declares, not on one who denies. Presumption of innocence.

I have mentioned before that I have kept to that with Trump and Russia and wait for the investigators. We and the media and Google certainly don't have all the facts when the DOJ doesn't have them yet. In fact I rather suspect it is those around Trump who, if not committing a crime, were stupid to admittedly get involved in meetings with the Russians, and not necessarily Trump himself. All that might do is question his lack of judgment with those he chose to surround himself.

That is not was happening in the Original Post. "Killary" was judged guilty already in certain media and by Buzzito and why against my better judgment I got involved in this weird American discussion once again.

almo 1
Posted: Friday, October 27, 2017 12:11:51 AM

Neurons: 5,715
dave argo
Posted: Friday, October 27, 2017 12:52:09 AM

Hope123: You are welcome. Sorry for the erring link. It is for a valid article, and it looks like almo 1 has found an identical link in working order.
Actually I posted it not so much for discussion, as for information and further thought. There is hardly any reason for jubilation in it, or the OP.