mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

My political opinion of the day Options
TheParser
Posted: Saturday, October 21, 2017 5:26:05 AM

Neurons: 22,062
No. 22

SHE WANTS AN ABORTION

1. A 17-year-old young lady recently entered the United States without permission.

2. She is currently at a government detention center.

3. She has asked for an abortion.

4. The United States government has said NO.

5. Some people are going to court, for they feel that she has a right to an abortion.

6. In my OPINION, they are 100% right.

a. Anyone who wants an abortion should be able to have one.

i. It is good for the woman, it is good for the unwanted fetus, and it is good for society.
almo 1
Posted: Sunday, October 22, 2017 3:55:14 AM

Neurons: 4,324

"In addition to all Oliver Stone movies and all Michael Moore documentaries (Oliver Stone Without the Talent!), an extremely abbreviated list of liberal fantasy movies includes:

The Cider House Rules - message: LIBERALS ARE RIGHT ABOUT ABORTION! Kindly small-town abortionist (Michael Caine) just wants to help unwed pregnant girls. Disaster strikes when it turns out the young lad taking over Caine's practice (Tobey Maguire) is opposed to abortion because it's "wrong." The lad soon learns the error of his ways after a black teenaged girl from a family of apple pickers is raped and impregnated by her own father and needs an abortion. (You can't remind people too often that most women having abortions were raped by their own fathers.) This film was a veritable ode to moral relativism and the hideous notion that there are no rules save the ones we make up ourselves as we go along. Shockingly, it only won a single Oscar."

- Ann Coulter -

TheParser
Posted: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 6:49:22 AM

No. 23

DON'T PLAY INTO HER HANDS, SIR

Dear President Trump:

1. A Congresswoman from Florida has accused you of being rude to the widow of an American soldier.

2. She has also accused one of your assistants of making "racist" remarks about her.

3. You have responded in a tweet calling her "wacky."

4. You have also discussed her in television interviews.

5. Sir, in my OPINION, you are making a big mistake in giving her publicity.

6. She recently joked that all the attention is making her feel like a rock star.

7. Please, Sir, the next time that a journalist on TV asks you about the matter, just smile benevolently and say, "No comment."

8. Before this incident, she was a totally unknown Congresswoman from Florida.

9. You were elected almost one year ago.

10. It is time -- in my OPINION -- that you use Twitter only to praise people. For example, instead of mentioning the football players who kneel during the national anthem, you should concentrate on those players who DO stand.

I remain, Sir, your most humble servant.

Ursus Minor
Posted: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 10:59:19 AM

Neurons: 2,396
Trump reminds me of F.D. Roosevelt. Despite all these piranhas, he is manful, calm and single-minded.
TheParser
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 5:53:25 AM

Ursus Minor wrote:
Trump reminds me of F.D. Roosevelt. Despite all these piranhas, he is manful, calm and single-minded.

So true!
almo 1
Posted: Friday, October 27, 2017 1:36:22 AM

almo 1 wrote:

MP Tells of Chinese Regime’s Attempts to Gain Influence Over Politicians

www.theepochtimes.com/mp-recounts-chinese-regimes-attempts-to-gain-influence-over-politicians

EDMONTON—It could take the form of a guaranteed business deal, a lavish gift, or a young seductive woman at a bar. The end goal is always the same for the Chinese communist regime—to gain influence over Western politicians, says Rob Anders, Member of Parliament for Calgary West.

“The reach is deep, and it’s very unfortunate.”

Anders says the extent of the regime’s influence goes even beyond what Richard Fadden, head of CSIS, Canada's intelligence agency, said in comments on CBC in June or his televised appearance before a parliamentary committee earlier this month.

“I would argue that I’ve seen things happen on a federal level as well in our own government. And so I think there’s a lot more than he has even mentioned,” he says.

“I think that Mr. Fadden only gingerly scratched the surface. I feel for him that he was dragged before an investigative committee with parliament, to have to explain, and I think that this situation is far worse that what he let on.”

Last month, Fadden said in an interview with CBC television that some Canadian officials are under the influence of foreign regimes, alluding to China as the most aggressive country in the effort to gain influence. He said that many of those being manipulated by Beijing were not even aware they were acting on the regime's interests due to the long-term nature of their relationship with Chinese agents of influence.

Anders says he has seen aspects of that occur.

“What will happen is MPs are given five-star treatment when they go to China, and they’re being introduced to young people who speak immaculate English … and given the impression that China wants to be just like Canada,” he explains.

“They get approached by people who offer them business deals that frankly are too good to be true, because these are deals that are being set up by the Communist Party, and are being done as an informal way to bribe Western politicians, because it sounds like a business deal, but they are business deals that never fail, and are very lucrative.”

In some publicized cases in the past, politicians from other countries have been lured by young attractive women and then blackmailed or robbed following their dalliances.

Related thread:

http://forum.thefreedictionary.com/postsm1004351_Clinton-Russian-collusion----.aspx#1004351

TheParser
Posted: Saturday, October 28, 2017 5:42:58 AM

No. 24

SOME AMERICANS WILL BE SCREAMING (YELLING).

1. On November 8, thousands of Americans will gather in some cities.

2. They will all together then scream at the sky.

3. This screaming will be a collective expression of DESPAIR and ANGUISH at Hillary R. Clinton's electoral loss a year ago and at the policies being followed by Donald J. Trump.

4. In my OPINION, this screaming is excellent therapy.

5. The screaming will allow the participants to release their pain, anger, and even hatred that they have had for the last year.

6. This screaming (just as crying does) will contribute to better mental health for them.

7. They will now be in a better frame of mind in order to help plan how the Democrats can take back one or both houses of Congress in 2018 and the White House in 2020.
Romany
Posted: Saturday, October 28, 2017 6:27:37 AM

Neurons: 40,018

Good god!

So, according to you, a day is going to be set apart for everyone in America to scream??

And not only that, they are going to scream about something that happened a year ago?

I hardly think this is the kind of thing you'd want to publicise - it sounds utterly demented. "National Screaming Day"? Because of year-old news?

Leapin' lizards!!
TheParser
Posted: Sunday, October 29, 2017 7:20:12 AM

No. 25

VISITING NEW YORK CITY? BE CAREFUL!!!!!!

1. I am sure that you will have a wonderful time in the Big Apple.

2. But please do be super careful of suspicious-looking teenage(d) and twentysomething individuals.

3. It seems that the "knockout game" may be returning.

4. In 2013, in New York City and other American cities, some thugs would walk up to people and suddenly punch their victims in the face, causing terrible bodily harm.

5. Last year in the Big Apple, there were also several incidents, most of the victims being Jewish people.

6. In September of this year, a woman was walking in the Big Apple when a thug came up behind her and knocked her to the ground.

7. The latest incident involves a man who was attacked by two thugs. One thug was aged 16.

a. You won't believe this, for you are decent human beings: That thug then took a selfie of himself and his victim, who was lying unconscious on the sidewalk!!!!!

8. In your country, are "children" punished when they commit violent crimes? I sooooo envy you.

9. Here in the United States, nothing really happens to violent "children." In fact, some activists are now demanding that no child murderer should be detained for life. That's "cruel," say the activists. Activists never seem to care about the victims!

Source: An October 28, 2017, article by Maria Perez in the digital edition of Newsweek.
philips daughter
Posted: Sunday, October 29, 2017 9:26:23 AM

Neurons: 19,835
A ten year-old stole his parents car, for the second time, lead police on a 100 mph chase. He was stopped and arrested. Charged as an adult. Parser, I could give you hundreds of examples of young children charged as adults. So, fake news. Sad.
Jyrkkä Jätkä
Posted: Monday, October 30, 2017 8:07:27 AM

Neurons: 296,258
In Finland the criminals under 15 years old are handled as under-adults, but handled anyway. If committed to serious crimes, they can be sentenced to prison, for young people.
Anyhow, In Finland the number of people prisoned (by hundred thousand inhabitants) is somewhat 57, in USA it's some 588.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
philips daughter
Posted: Monday, October 30, 2017 9:15:06 AM

Neurons: 19,835
JJ, I would bet Finland’s over all violent crime is 100 tines less than US. It is because your country doesn’t allow guns. It was my point that children are punished by law. In fact, if you are young and poor you may sit in jail for months before trial because no one can afford a lawyer for you. The same happens to adults. However, did you read about the child (here in the US) was given probation after causing a fatal wreck because his lawyer argued that he was too affluent to realize the wrong he had done. The children are no worse than their parents everywhere. The exception here is accessible guns. It is sad. But, I will acknowledge that what Parser was discussing was simple assault. I just think children are punished much harder than adults.
TheParser
Posted: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 12:32:15 PM

No. 26

THANK YOU, UBER

1. I have never used Uber.

2. I do not plan to ever use Uber.

3. I do not even have a smartphone.

4. NEVERTHELESS, I am so grateful for Uber's existence.

5. Until about ten years ago in my city, many taxicab drivers were dishonest.

a. They would push a hidden button that made the meter go faster.
b. I was often overcharged as much as $10 by those [censored].

6. The city finally decided to do something when tourists started complaining about taxicab drivers ripping them off (overcharging them).

7. The city put in new meters that made it more difficult for those [censored] to cheat people.

8. Since Uber has come to town, many taxicab drivers (hopefully the bad ones) have lost much of their business and even left the profession. (Yea!)

9. The total number of taxicabs has also gone down.

10. The taxicab companies that tolerated those dishonest drivers are now paying the price for allowing those [censored] to cheat the public.

THANK YOU, UBER!

whatson
Posted: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 10:25:35 PM

Neurons: 2,319
Ha-ha! UBER is the new TRUMP.

Will make 'Murica grrreat again!

TheParser
Posted: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 7:23:33 AM

No. 27

JOINING THE WITCH HUNT

1. At least four women should be ashamed of themselves, but they are not.
2. They claim that someone touched them inappropriately.

3. That someone is 93 years old.
4. That someone is a World War II hero and a former American president.
5. That someone was sitting in a wheelchair at the time.
6. That someone was accompanied by his wife at the time.
7. That someone was having his photograph taken with those women.

8. A radio psychologist has explained that men (and women) advanced in age may reach out and touch. He says that it's due to the deterioration of the brain.

9. In my OPINION:

a. Were those women harmed in any way? NO.
b. Why have they spoken out about this non-issue? To get their names in the news.

10. Some people feel that those women are a bunch of [censored].

a. In my OPINION, that is an accurate description.
whatson
Posted: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 8:49:54 AM

Neurons: 2,319
Parser, Parser, you tell a juicy story, but censor the punch line.

How is the Gentle Reader to divine what some people say?

Are those women SHAMELESS HUSSIES or HORRID HARIDANS, or something worse?

Hope123
Posted: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 11:41:27 AM

Neurons: 41,209
It is true that blood not getting to the brain can cause loss of judgment.

But I wonder why George H. W. Bush has apologized to the women for touching their bums inappropriately. His brain is functioning just fine now.

His generation thought it was okay to touch the bums of strangers but it isn't thought so now and he is learning that. It doesn't matter how decorated a hero anyone is. I am sure he is an upstanding man with good qualities. He just needed some up to date education.

So what to call women has to be censored because they spoke out about having their bums touched!) If Bush had been a Democrat, I bet the women would be congratulated by Republicans. Politics! Bah humbug.)

Parser's outrage is exactly part of the problem.

World food shortage that threatens five hundred million children could be alleviated at the cost of one day's warfare.
Sarrriesfan
Posted: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 6:36:52 PM

Neurons: 4,673
Hope123 wrote:
It is true that blood not getting to the brain can cause loss of judgment.

But I wonder why George H. W. Bush has apologized to the women for touching their bums inappropriately. His brain is functioning just fine now.

His generation thought it was okay to touch the bums of strangers but it isn't thought so now and he is learning that. It doesn't matter how decorated a hero anyone is. I am sure he is an upstanding man with good qualities. He just needed some up to date education.

So what to call women has to be censored because they spoke out about having their bums touched!) If Bush had been a Democrat, I bet the women would be congratulated by Republicans. Politics! Bah humbug.)

Parser's outrage is exactly part of the problem.

Hope123, I do agree with many things that you say but I know from personal experience due to the medical conditions that I suffer from that it is possible to have a temporary loss of control and then later once the condition has stabilised become lucid again.

I lack the imagination for a witty signature.
Hope123
Posted: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 7:55:33 PM

Hi Sarri. I should have made it clear that I was talking about only this one situation and person. I'm sure things can change even from day to day. I know of a man who inappropriately patted a nurse's bum while recovering from a near death experience from infarction. He had never done it before nor did it again after he got his judgment back. The nurse was understanding.

But this is what Geo H W Bush responded - that "he has patted women’s rears in what he intended to be a good-natured manner". He gave his motivation and was quite aware of it happening several times with different women.

I expect that is how my uncle saw it too, as a good natured gesture. I should have told him to just pat my shoulder to show affection.

I do tend to let aged "bum-patters" off the hook a bit for incidents in the past as that was the mindset back then. But to try and give Bush an excuse of dementia when he himself gave his motivation is reaching.

My main point was really about castigating the women for speaking up.

How are men to know and make changes that even bum patting by anyone is considered to be part of the harassment advances if women don't speak up? I would not have known you disagreed and that I had not been clear if you hadn't told me.

The inference was that since he was a decorated war hero and ex president he is beyond reproach. I bet he doesn't do it again. :)

Everyone needs to know it is zero tolerance these days.

World food shortage that threatens five hundred million children could be alleviated at the cost of one day's warfare.
almo 1
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 12:45:28 AM

Is it such a big deal?

I mean "touching their bums".

Not to be confused:

I am not a crazy lecherous person
just because I said:

"Is it such a big deal?
I mean "touching their bums"."

Sarrriesfan
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 3:10:45 AM

Neurons: 4,673
almo 1 wrote:

Is it such a big deal?

Not to be confused:

I am not a crazy lecherous person
just because I said:

"Is it such a big deal?

In this country touching a persons bum without their permission can be considered a sexual assault.

In fact touching a person in anyway that makes them feel threatened is a type of assault.

Last night the UKs Defense Minister resigned in a scandal were he has been accused of inappropriately touching a journalists knee.

I lack the imagination for a witty signature.
TheParser
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 5:58:48 AM

No. 28

ASIAN AMERICANS TURN TO GUNS

1. Sacramento is the capital of California.

2. Since 2016, the Asian American community in Sacramento has been subjected to an orgy of violent crime committed by thugs of a certain other minority race.

3. The police say that in 2017, these crimes are even increasing in number.

4. The police say that when they are able to control the crime in one area of the Asian American community, the thugs then move on to another area of the Asian American community.

5. The crimes include:

a. home invasions. (The thugs break into your home while you are there.)
b. robberies (on the street).
c. carjackings.

6. Many of the victims are elderly people.

7. Since the police are unable to stop this brutal and [censored] behavior, some younger Asian Americans have decided that they have NO choice but to buy guns in order to protect themselves and their loved ones.

This news, of course, is NO surprise to me and to many other Americans.

This news, in my OPINION, shows why foreigners should desist from criticizing/lecturing us Americans on the topic of guns.
Kirill Vorobyov
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 7:33:33 AM

Neurons: 1,521
Sarrriesfan wrote:

Last night the UKs Defense Minister resigned in a scandal were he has been accused of inappropriately touching a journalists knee.

Journalists keep the whole British Defense Ministry on the hook... Well, not as scary as if it were the United States, but feels rather uncomfortable anyway.
Kirill Vorobyov
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 7:41:57 AM

Neurons: 1,521
almo 1 wrote:

Is it such a big deal?

What a relief Japan stays streight. Dancing
tunaafi
Posted: Thursday, November 02, 2017 6:46:30 PM

Neurons: 53,498
TheParser wrote:
1. At least four women should be ashamed of themselves, but they are not.
2. They claim that someone touched them inappropriately.

You appear to be suggesting that women who have been touched up inappropriately should be ashamed of themselves if they mention this. Did I get that right?
Quote:

3. That someone is 93 years old.
4. That someone is a World War II hero and a former American president.
5. That someone was sitting in a wheelchair at the time.
6. That someone was accompanied by his wife at the time.
7. That someone was having his photograph taken with those women.

So, if you are a nonagerian,wheelchair-bound war hero, it's OK for you to fondle the buttocks of attractive young women in your vicinity. Is that what you are saying?
Quote:

a. Were those women harmed in any way? NO.

Right! They were probably no more harmed than you would have been if I had thrust my tongue down your throat and pressed my crotch against yours.

Quote:
Some people feel that those women are a bunch of [censored]

Yeah, and that sort of lily-livered comment should be treated with the contempt it deserves,
[/quote]
TheParser
Posted: Friday, November 03, 2017 5:37:15 AM

No. 29:

CONGRATULATIONS TO AMERICAN FEMINISTS

1. 2017 has turned out to be a wonderful year for American feminists.

2. Earlier this year, feminists succeeded in destroying the careers of several Fox News Channel commentators.

3. About a month ago, several dozen actresses accused Mr. W., a powerful movie producer, of personal misconduct.

a. Mr. W. is now a broken man.
b. Subsequently, other powerful males in Hollywood (i.e., the motion picture and television industries) have also been accused of similar misconduct.
c. Feminists are optimistic that 2017 will be a historic year: powerful Hollywood males will no longer dare mistreat actresses.

4. Feminists feel that 2017 is also the beginning of the end of male domination of Hollywood.

a. Feminists are demanding that more women be hired as producers, directors, and writers.
b. Feminists are demanding that more actresses be included in the casts of movies and TV shows.

In my OPINION:

* Most men and most women prefer to see motion pictures made by men and featuring mostly male actors.

* If Hollywood fails to offer such films, the American motion picture industry will, in effect, come to an end.

* Feminists can and will change Hollywood, but they cannot force people to watch movies.
Lotje1000
Posted: Friday, November 03, 2017 6:16:10 AM

Neurons: 384,309
TheParser wrote:
In my OPINION:

* Most men and most women prefer to see motion pictures made by men and featuring mostly male actors.

A quick look on the internet already shows me the following:
* Monster, featuring Charlize Theron and Christina Ricci and directed by Patty Jenkins (Theron also got several awards for her performance).
* Selma, directed by Ava DuVernay (the film also got nominated for Best Motion Picture of the Year in the Academy awards and in the Golden Globes).
* The Hurt Locker, directed by Kathryn Bigelow which got an Academy award for Best Picture and for Best Director.
* Lost in Translation, directed by Sofia Coppola. The movie got the Golden Globe award for Best Motion Picture, as well as for Best Screenplay (also by Sofia Coppola). Scarlett Johansson got a BAFTA for Best actress in a leading role

There are many more, and I would personally like to see many more being developed.

TheParser wrote:
* If Hollywood fails to offer such films, the American motion picture industry will, in effect, come to an end.

It would be entirely unfair if Hollywood stopped featuring films made by men and/or with male actors.

TheParser wrote:
* Feminists can and will change Hollywood, but they cannot force people to watch movies.

Duh.

Hope123
Posted: Friday, November 03, 2017 12:05:41 PM

Thank you Parser for a chance to discuss this topic.

Feminists just got started. They have a long long way to go, and not just in Hollywood. Several thoughts to consider re women in the US filmmaking industry:

One - Only seven percent - 7% - of movies were made by women directors in the top 250 films in Hollywood in 2016. 19% in 500 films. Yet those that were achieved several awards. Lotje gave a couple of examples. Also, women working in key behind-the-camera roles have yet to benefit from the current dialogue regarding diversity and inclusion in the film industry.

Concept two- Why have not director James Toback and producer Brett Ratner in the porn industry not been ousted like Weinstein? Is it because the accusers in the porn industry are not A-List actresses but women who will act in the buff and therefore deserve what they got?

Concept three - What kind of movies are being made in America?

At Cineplex Theatres near me these are the various descriptions listed on all the movies playing today and most had several:

Coarse Language, Nudity, Disturbing Content, Graphic Violence, Mature Theme/Language May Offend, Substance Abuse, Crude Content, Violence Not suitable for Children, Brutal Violence, Gory Scenes, Scary Scenes in Cartoon/Animation, Animation Not Suitable for Children.

There is not one movie playing here right now that a parent could take their children to see and not be afraid of scaring them. No wonder we no longer go to movies and prefer to watch British TV and the Hallmark Channel.

Mature themes and sex/nudity for adults is one thing and no biggie. But excessive violence is another.

If people's characters are not influenced in their day to day life by all the violence in games and movies, then why do companies spend small fortunes on advertising at the Super Bowl? Or in spending advertising money at all?

This is a CDN journalist's opinion piece today and a quote from it: (I think she gives Canadians too much credit.)

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/10/27/americans-should-take-a-lesson-from-canadians-and-just-grow-up-mallick.html

"U.S. movies are aimed at childish audiences. They are quite literally cartoons — such movie franchises are worth gold — or computer-animation with renderings of extraordinary violence that never seem real, part of the reason the Sandy Hook child slaughter had no effect on U.S. gun laws. American culture is literal, with a poor grasp of irony and complication. It would be taboo to show photos of the dead victims but not taboo to have let them be shot."

TheParser
Posted: Saturday, November 04, 2017 6:43:01 AM

English ex-pat in Czech Republic wrote:
... if I had thrust my tongue down your throat and pressed my crotch against yours.

Dear Friends:

Thank you for demanding that I read and reply to that individual's post.

Oh - My - God!

I never thought that such an obscene and perverted comment (as quoted above) would ever appear at this family-oriented website.

Out of sympathy for his family, I am constrained from pursing the obvious psychological implications of that individual's filthy remarks directed toward me.

Oh - My - God!
Romany
Posted: Saturday, November 04, 2017 7:34:21 AM

Hurrah! - now you've got it!!

The details of sexual abuse are indeed obscene and perverted. You have been taking the high ground of demanding the world normalise this obscene and perverted behaviour, by telling us all to "respect" a man who has outstanding sexual assault cases against him for the past year. And what on earth does a "family-oriented website" mean in relation to TFD? You do know you're not on Disney Channel, don't you?

Yes indeed: a slobbery old guy pinning you against a wall and pressing their body against you and shoving a great, rubbery tongue into your mouth IS obscene and disgusting; and the taint and vile memory stays always in a persons mind. It has damaged many women for the rest of their lives.

Respect? You demean the word and the concept each time you have mentioned it. If indeed the world were to "respect" a person who can't tell the truth, who cheats, attacks women, has no ethics, and who is as "dim as a 5 watt bulb", it would be the end of civilisation.

American politics have already caused the USA to have lost all credibility, reliability, or importance in the eyes of the rest of the world; which now accepts that the title of Leader of the FREE world is Angela Merkel.

Defending not just Trump, but now any old bloke because of his age? THAT is vile and disgusting. In any "Family".
tunaafi
Posted: Saturday, November 04, 2017 8:45:19 AM

TheParser wrote:
Dear Friends:

Thank you for demanding that I read and reply to that individual's post.

[...]

Oh - My - God!

I notice that you did not reply to the first two questions I asked in my post.

You responded only to the hypothetical assault on you that I suggested - with exactly the same horror and revulsion as the female victims of such actual assault. And yet when they make public their feeling, you write

Quote:
Some people feel that those women are a bunch of [censored].

a. In my OPINION, that is an accurate description.

So, are you also a [censored]? If not, why is it so despicable for female victims of actual assault to make public the assault and so apparently acceptable for you to find mention of a hypothetical assault on you obscene, perverted and filthy?
Lotje1000
Posted: Saturday, November 04, 2017 10:41:55 AM

Neurons: 384,309
Obviously, TheParser should be ashamed of himself, claiming that someone hypothetically touched him inappropriately.
He, as a [censored], should know his place and not bring it up in this family-oriented forum.
TheParser
Posted: Saturday, November 04, 2017 11:38:19 AM

Dear Friends:

Please do not waste any more of your precious time calling my attention to the obscenities of that ex-pat.

Now that we all finally know that he is a [censored], it is time that his hysterical outbursts no longer appear on my computer screen, even when nice people like you ask me to read them and comment.

For all intents and purposes, he -- like his two female cohorts -- no longer exist.

His filthy-minded comments must not contaminate my computer screen.

Actually, we forum members are lucky: we can simply skip his posts.

I feel the greatest pity for those poor devils who have to deal with him in real life. (I can imagine what his ex-students in England say about him.)

Have a nice day! (I feel so liberated now that I will no longer be asked by you nice people to read that character's psychologically disturbed comments.)

As Americans would say, he creeps me out!

Romany
Posted: Saturday, November 04, 2017 12:52:54 PM

Oh Pish! & Pshaw! Parsar.
tunaafi
Posted: Saturday, November 04, 2017 4:48:33 PM

One elderly male (me) on this forum condemns the sexual assaults on women by men in power, and expresses support for the victims. My thoughts are, according to you,
TheParser wrote:
obscenities... hysterical outbursts

and I am
Quote:
a [censored], ... filthy-minded, and psychologically disturbed

and I creep you out.

Another elderly man (you, TheParser) defends these sexual predators and vilifies their victims, presumably because you are, in your opinion,
Quote:
nice people,
and
Quote:
fair-minded

What a bizarre world you have created in your mind.