mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Explosion on London Train! Options
Chazlee
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 5:23:41 AM

Neurons: 3,949
Terrible news.

UK police investigate reports of blast on London underground train

LONDON (Reuters) - Armed police rushed to an incident at a London underground station on Friday with local media reporting there had been an explosion on a packed rush-hour commuter train.

Emergency services said they had been called to reports of an incident on a train at Parsons Green station in West London at 8.20 a.m. (0720 GMT) but had no further details of what had happened.

The Metro newspaper reported that passengers had suffered facial burns from a blast and others had been hurt in a subsequent stampede.

"I was on second carriage from the back. I just heard a kind of whoosh. I looked up and saw the whole carriage engulfed in flames making its way towards me," a man who was on the train told Reuters.

Outside the station, a woman was sitting on a pavement with a bandage around her leg, while armed police patrolled. A Reuters witness saw a woman being carried off on a stretcher with her legs covered in a foil blanket.

"We are aware of an incident at #ParsonsGreen tube station. Officers are in attendance," London police said on Twitter. "We would advise people to avoid the area."

An unverified picture circulating on social media showed a white bucket in a supermarket freezer bag with what appeared to be wires coming out of the top on the floor of one train carriage.

Police said they were aware of reports on social media and said they would release facts regarding the incident once they could be sure of their accuracy.

A Reuters witness could see a bomb disposal unit at the scene while the fire brigade said it had sent six engines and 50 firefighters. London Ambulance said it had sent "multiple resources" including its hazardous area response team to the scene.

"Our initial priority is to assess the level and nature of injuries," it said.

Transport for London said on Twitter there was no service on the western part of the District Line which runs through Parsons Green.

Britain has suffered four attacks blamed on terrorists so far this year which killed 36 people. In 2005, 52 people were killed when four British Islamists carried out suicide bomb attacks on three London underground trains and a bus.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/blast-reported-london-underground-train-metro-newspaper-075341974.html
Sarrriesfan
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 5:46:22 AM

Neurons: 4,408
Thankfully it appears no one has died, the device appears to have been incendiary rather than an explosive one.

There are reports that several people have been treated for burns.

Of course it may have been an improvised bomb that did not explode properly, in which case we have been very lucky.

I lack the imagination for a witty signature.
gissy
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 7:46:29 AM

Neurons: 3,524
why have you posted this here ??
Chazlee
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 8:05:30 AM

Neurons: 3,949
gissy wrote:
why have you posted this here ??

Because even though it certainly could have been placed in the legal section, I do believe it has to do with terrorism, which I feel is related to politics. If the moderators of this site would like me to do so, I can remove it.
Peace.
Chazlee.
thar
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 8:05:40 AM

Neurons: 62,972
coz whoever did this probably didn't do it for a lark!
Rob Mosley
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 8:29:14 AM

Neurons: 204,447
keep letting radicals into your country and you will continue to have this behavior...wake up britain
Sarrriesfan
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 8:40:30 AM

Neurons: 4,408
Rob Mosley wrote:
keep letting radicals into your country and you will continue to have this behavior...wake up britain

Like your country has never had anything like this happen and sometimes by its own citizens like the Unibomber or Timothy Mcveigh, but it's wrong at a time like this to get into a flame warm, so I will say it once and not again Shane on you,

I lack the imagination for a witty signature.
TheParser
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 8:57:36 AM

Neurons: 21,455
Rob Mosley wrote:

Since President Trump has been in office, his opponents have been so vicious and insane that I realize that I should never comment negatively on the politics of other nations.

So I shan't.

Bur I think that it is OK if I report on what other Americans are saying.

I have just overheard several people talking about the horrible news from London. One of them said something like: "When are the English going to wake up to what is happening in their country?"

towan52
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 9:11:30 AM

Neurons: 156,653
TheParser wrote:
Rob Mosley wrote:

Since President Trump has been in office, his opponents have been so vicious and insane that I realize that I should never comment negatively on the politics of other nations.

So I shan't.

I have just overheard several people talking about the horrible news from London. One of them said something like: "When are the English going to wake up to what is happening in their country?"

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" The UK has been dealing with terrorism in one form or another for almost 50 years - some of it financed from the US.

"Today I was a hero. I rescued some beer that was trapped in a bottle"
Hope123
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 5:40:21 PM

Neurons: 40,256
Our sympathies are with the UK and the families involved. We hope the injuries can be healed.

Making political hay out of disasters seems commonplace but somehow icky to me. Monday morning quarterbacking about Scotland Yard's knowledge is not helpful during an open case. It only begs the question why the US authorities have not stopped all home grown attacks or even 9/11 themselves.

All countries should do their level best to stop these people from being radicalized.

The UK is on high alert, expecting more attacks.

Be safe.

Equality is when you see a person - not a label.
tunaafi
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 6:08:46 PM

Neurons: 53,273
TheParser wrote:
[I realize that I should never comment negatively on the politics of other nations.

So I shan't.

No, James, it is not OK. If you haven't got the balls to voice your own opinion, then just shut up.
TheParser
Posted: Sunday, October 01, 2017 11:28:41 AM

[quote individual] If you haven't got the balls to voice your own opinion, then just shut up.[/quote]

Thanks, ___ and ___, for your calling my attention to that individual's post.

Yes, someone else had already called my attention to it.

Why didn't I answer that individual, you ask?

Why should I?

He let the cat out of the bag himself.

He revealed his true nature to all the other members and guests.

He made my day!

P.S. Let me know about any other posts from the clique that you think I should read.

tunaafi
Posted: Sunday, October 01, 2017 2:54:43 PM

Neurons: 53,273
TheParser wrote:

P.S. Let me know about any other posts from the clique that you think I should read.

You are clearly on a roll with this, James Have you thought about going back to decaf?

Seriously, I am getting a little concerned about you. The increasing frequency and intemperance of your comments on the seven or so people you so endearingly call your 'enemies', as well as on "liberals" in general" cannot be good for your blood pressure.

I am going to take a break for a week or so. Perhps the absence of the person you feel is your arch-enemy may give you a chance to calm down.

My best wishes for your mental and physical health.
Lotje1000
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 3:00:59 AM

Neurons: 376,577
TheParser wrote:
[quote individual] If you haven't got the balls to voice your own opinion, then just shut up.

Why should I?

He made my day!

[/quote]

Quote:
No Chatting
There is a distinction between a forum and a chat room, and while we try to maintain a casual and friendly atmosphere on the site, thread posts must be appropriate for forum publication. Within the forums, we ask that you keep posts on topic and avoid personal conversations with individual members. If you would like to discuss a topic with a user that is not appropriate for the forum, you can send him/her a private message (PM).
OnTheVerge
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 3:39:12 AM

Neurons: 378,084
Rob Mosley wrote:

Now, who does that sound like, any guesses? To come on to a forum as a new contributor and start blaming people who have just been attacked yet again, is not a very good way to introduce yourself to the other members!

Wait don't tell us....you voted for tRump?

The world will never starve for want of wonders, but only for want of people who wonder.
OnTheVerge
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 3:57:22 AM

Neurons: 378,084
TheParser wrote:
[quote individual] If you haven't got the balls to voice your own opinion, then just shut up.

Why should I?

He made my day!

[/quote]

Tuna is right about this Parser, If you ain't got the balls then don't make the calls.

Oh, and BTW, find your own "comrades" in arms! At least you have a least one more in Mr. Mosely.

Ah hell Parser, why don't we dispense with all the pleasantries and just put those people whose politics you disagree with up against the wall and shoot them!?

Oh wait, it's because America is still a democracy, barely!

The world will never starve for want of wonders, but only for want of people who wonder.
TheParser
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 7:05:02 AM

[quote individual]
P.S. Let me know about any other posts from the clique that you think I should read.[/quote]
You are clearly on a roll with this, James Have you thought about going back to decaf?

Seriously, I am getting a little concerned about you. The increasing frequency and intemperance of your comments on the seven or so people you so endearingly call your 'enemies', as well as on "liberals" in general" cannot be good for your blood pressure.

I am going to take a break for a week or so. Perhps the absence of the person you feel is your arch-enemy may give you a chance to calm down.

My best wishes for your mental and physical health.
[/quote]

LOL

He can dish it out, but he can't take it.

Since he wishes me the best for my mental health, I assume the administrators will allow me to wish him -- and especially his female partner -- the best for their mental health, too!

(Thanks to ___ and ____ for calling my attention to his post. So many people are calling my attention to his posts and those of his female partner that I find myself having to read their posts. Darn it!)
TheParser
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 7:27:07 AM

individual wrote:

Quote:
No Chatting
There is a distinction between a forum and a chat room, and while we try to maintain a casual and friendly atmosphere on the site, thread posts must be appropriate for forum publication. Within the forums, we ask that you keep posts on topic and avoid personal conversations with individual members. If you would like to discuss a topic with a user that is not appropriate for the forum, you can send him/her a private message (PM).

Thanks to three members who wanted my reply. So I was forced to read this individual's post.

The individual that posted that forum rule above has, sadly, confused me with an angry female, whose posts are full of personal rage against me.

In fact, that angry female recently even PROUDLY listed her 3 main helpers in bullying me.

Guess whose name was on the list!

Yup! The individual who has just so smugly posted that forum rule!

Does that individual have the guts to tell that angry female to stop her rage-fueled rants?

Don't the rules apply to everyone?

TheParser
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 7:39:19 AM

OnTheVerge wrote:

Ah hell Parser, why don't we dispense with all the pleasantries and just put those people whose politics you disagree with up against the wall and shoot them!?

Oh, my!

No wonder so many people outside the "liberal" states voted for President Trump.

"Liberals" simply do not understand that the majority of the American people are either conservative or middle-of-the-road.

The other day I walked past a "liberal" bookstore.

It had a sign to the effect of:

"Buy a book before the new government burns them all."

Such silly rhetoric simply turns people off and drives them in the OPPOSITE direction.

Didn't you guys learn ANYthing from the 2016 election results?

Lotje1000
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 7:51:10 AM

TheParser wrote:
individual wrote:

Quote:
No Chatting

Thanks to three members who wanted my reply. So I was forced to read this individual's post.

The individual that posted that forum rule above has, sadly, confused me with an angry female, whose posts are full of personal rage against me.

In fact, that angry female recently even PROUDLY listed her 3 main helpers in bullying me.

Does that individual have the guts to tell that angry female to stop her rage-fueled rants?

Your rebellion against this alleged dominating clique who have it out for you would be a lot more successful if you used proper identifiers, names as we like to call them. As it is, your posts are confusing and not worth the time it takes to read and try to understand them.

You like to claim you're computer illiterate yet you went out of your way to replace my name in the text you quoted above. Others have called you a liar. I can only join them in that observation of your character. Stopping with the lies would also help in your crusade against your opposition.

I have not confused your posts with anyone else's. The rule I quoted applies to you because you were using the thread as a personal messaging service. Your post was a response to two people who didn't even contact you via this thread, so your answer should not have been posted here. Instead, it's meant as a harassment of your opposition.

Incidentally, 'harassment' was probably the forum guideline you were referencing when you insisted I comment on Romany's post. However, coming from you, that would be the pot calling the kettle black. You've referred before to the letter that was posted in the Site Features subforum (which you lied about being too computer-illiterate to link to) and I can only point there as a basis for what kind of a toxic presence you are on this forum. It contains a wealth of personal attacks you have made, childishly hiding behind your claimed 'politeness' and vague references.

Also, don't let those three members who wanted your reply bully you into reading posts you don't want to read. In fact, for your benefit, perhaps us devilish members should add a trigger warning to the start of each message, just so you don't get triggered once you realise a post is from us. That should help your delicate sensibilities until the forum creates a block button.
TheParser
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 8:05:07 AM

individual wrote:
TheParser wrote:
individual wrote:

Quote:
No Chatting

Your rebellion against this alleged dominating clique who have it out for you would be a lot more successful if you used proper identifiers, names as we like to call them. As it is, your posts are confusing and not worth the time it takes to read and try to understand them.

You like to claim you're computer illiterate yet you went out of your way to replace my name in the text you quoted above. Others have called you a liar. I can only join them in that observation of your character. Stopping with the lies would also help in your crusade against your opposition.

I have not confused your posts with anyone else's. The rule I quoted applies to you because you were using the thread as a personal messaging service. Your post was a response to two people who didn't even contact you via this thread, so your answer should not have been posted here. Instead, it's meant as a harassment of your opposition.

Incidentally, 'harassment' was probably the forum guideline you were referencing when you insisted I comment on Romany's post. However, coming from you, that would be the pot calling the kettle black. You've referred before to the letter that was posted in the Site Features subforum (which you lied about being too computer-illiterate to link to) and I can only point there as a basis for what kind of a toxic presence you are on this forum. It contains a wealth of personal attacks you have made, childishly hiding behind your claimed 'politeness' and vague references.

Also, don't let those three members who wanted your reply bully you into reading posts you don't want to read. In fact, for your benefit, perhaps us devilish members should add a trigger warning to the start of each message, just so you don't get triggered once you realise a post is from us. That should help your delicate sensibilities until the forum creates a block button.

C'mon!

Just admit that you were wrong.

Fair-minded readers are NOT going to be fooled by your reams of words.

I expect you and your buddies to stop bullying me.

Start observing the forum rules yourself.

In another thread, you just accused me -- as does your female friend -- of being a racist, etc.

Who are you to accuse anyone else of being a racist?

Such accusations ARE against the rules, but you and your female friend are still posting away.

So don't be so sanctimonious.

You ain't fooling anyone!

Romany
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 8:13:47 AM

Neurons: 39,097
Well thank all the gods for that!

If you are starting to hitch up your manners a little and read posts, there's no longer any excuse for spreading slander all over the site about 'enemies' and "liberals" and "individuals" who are 'obsessed' with you.

Our posts have made it abundantly clear that no-one gives a damn about what you believe in: we have people all over the Site who have countering beliefs. That's perfectly normal.

It will also now be perfectly clear that what we object to is: -

Your unending trail of slander and lies. Having now read and understood our posts, you can no longer pretend to be a Victim or a 'David' or the Voice of the People. You now know that each time you try to sneak in some silly untrue story we shall point to the truth. You'll also know that, all the "accusations" we make are *all* based on what you've said in previous posts: we don't "accuse" you of anything you haven't told us:- you don't like people of colour, you don't like modern women, you don't like foreigners, you consider anyone who isn't American is inferior, etc.And that we invite anyone who is particularly interested, to read the posts of yours which provide the proof of each thing we've said. We didn't make this stuff up!

The same goes for the "lessons" you give. It's an official site, under the auspices of several official, factual, language sources.Presenting information that is credited nowhere but on disreputable sources; and that has been proven to be untrue, does a disservice both to the Site and those who want to learn. Your belief in these is unimportant: presenting them as true, however, is deception. It's an easy enough thing to fact-check if you are genuinely interested in sharing knowledge.

I'm really glad that you have decided to act like every other person on the forum, and to take some responsibility for what you say, by entering into the spirit of a "Forum". By engaging with others and negotiating some way of communication that is both truthful and objective, people manage to rub along together without the tension, factionising, unpleasantness, and rudeness that attends upon disrespect for the Truth.

Well done, The Parsar!
Lotje1000
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 8:30:50 AM

*** '(IL)LIBERAL' TRIGGER WARNING ***

TheParser wrote:

C'mon! Just admit that you were wrong.

Pot, kettle. You have been proven wrong on many occasions, but never admitted to anything. Yet now you insist I admit an alleged wrong? How about all those times Tunaafi asked you to prove him wrong? Where was your response then?

Then, surely, you have nothing to worry about?

If you believe yourself to be bullied and think we do not follow forum guidelines, then feel free to message to the admins.

In another thread, you just accused me -- as does your female friend -- of being a racist, etc.

A person. That, to my knowledge, is the main requirement. It also helps to be a person who can read and understand the definition of racism:
Quote:
rac·ism (rā′sĭz′əm)
n.
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Prime example: Your belief that you can't trust black people not to commit crimes when they get into an elevator with you.

Such accusations ARE against the rules, but you and your female friend are still posting away.

So don't be so sanctimonious. You ain't fooling anyone!

Such accusations are not against the rules:

Quote:
No Offensive Language/Flaming
The use of inappropriate or offensive language is not permitted on our site. Inappropriate or offensive language includes, but is not limited to, any language or content that is vulgar, obscene, abusive, defamatory, harassing, hateful, profane, slanderous, lewd, pornographic, sexually suggestive, violent, or contains racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable content. Do not post any content that violates any International laws or regulations. Posts which TheFreeDictionary’s moderators or administrators consider to be inappropriate or offensive will be edited or deleted at the staff’s discretion. Insulting, threatening, and harassing comments will not be tolerated. Anyone who uses inappropriate language, starts a personal attack, or engages in hate speech will be barred from the forums. Users who repeatedly disregard any of these guidelines may be banned from our forums.

We're accurately naming your behaviour - a behaviour that in itself is against the forum guidelines as it is "racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable content". That's not even starting on all the times you've harassed other forum members, for example your personal attacks of Tunaafi who you started a crusade against last time, constantly referencing him in unrelated threads in order to vent your frustrations.

I'm happy to see, however, that you are now able to read and respond to posts without having to rely on third party input.

EDIT: Terribly sorry, TheParser, I forgot to add the trigger warning I promised you.

TheParser
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 8:33:48 AM

individual wrote:

Our posts have made it abundantly clear that no-one gives a damn about what you believe in.

(Thanks to three persons who contacted me via another website when they saw this individual's post a few minutes ago.)

I wish that the words I have quoted above were true.

Then I would not be the target of her rage.

A psychologist who is one of my neighbors has analyzed her posts in recent weeks.

She immediately guessed the reason for that person's rage.

My neighbor feels that that individual's obsession with me is very unhealthy.

That individual's male friend stated in open forum that he is going to lay off me for a while.

Hopefully, he can persuade the "university lecturer" to do the same.

If the "historian" does not give a damn about what I think, then she should prove it: Do NOT read my posts; then that great lady will have more time to share her brilliant views on other topics.

TheParser
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 8:41:24 AM

Lotje1000 wrote:
*** '(IL)LIBERAL' TRIGGER WARNING ***

TheParser wrote:

C'mon! Just admit that you were wrong.

Pot, kettle. You have been proven wrong on many occasions, but never admitted to anything. Yet now you insist I admit an alleged wrong? How about all those times Tunaafi asked you to prove him wrong? Where was your response then?

Then, surely, you have nothing to worry about?

If you believe yourself to be bullied and think we do not follow forum guidelines, then feel free to message to the admins.

A person. That, to my knowledge, is the main requirement. It also helps to be a person who can read and understand the definition of racism:
Quote:
rac·ism (rā′sĭz′əm)
n.
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Prime example: Your belief that you can't trust black people not to commit crimes when they get into an elevator with you.

So don't be so sanctimonious. You ain't fooling anyone!

Such accusations are not against the rules:

Quote:
No Offensive Language/Flaming
The use of inappropriate or offensive language is not permitted on our site. Inappropriate or offensive language includes, but is not limited to, any language or content that is vulgar, obscene, abusive, defamatory, harassing, hateful, profane, slanderous, lewd, pornographic, sexually suggestive, violent, or contains racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable content. Do not post any content that violates any International laws or regulations. Posts which TheFreeDictionary’s moderators or administrators consider to be inappropriate or offensive will be edited or deleted at the staff’s discretion. Insulting, threatening, and harassing comments will not be tolerated. Anyone who uses inappropriate language, starts a personal attack, or engages in hate speech will be barred from the forums. Users who repeatedly disregard any of these guidelines may be banned from our forums.

We're accurately naming your behaviour - a behaviour that in itself is against the forum guidelines as it is "racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable content". That's not even starting on all the times you've harassed other forum members, for example your personal attacks of Tunaafi who you started a crusade against last time, constantly referencing him in unrelated threads in order to vent your frustrations.

I'm happy to see, however, that you are now able to read and respond to posts without having to rely on third party input.

EDIT: Terribly sorry, TheParser, I forgot to add the trigger warning I promised you.

Yawn!
Lotje1000
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 8:49:00 AM

You forgot to edit my name out of that quote this time, TheParser. Your tiredness must be making you sloppy.
March Hare
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 8:55:37 AM

Neurons: 1,212,964
TheParser wrote:
individual wrote:
Our posts have made it abundantly clear that no-one gives a damn about what you believe in.

(Thanks to three persons who contacted me via another website when they saw this individual's post a few minutes ago.)

I wish that the words I have quoted above were true.

Then I would not be the target of her rage.

A psychologist who is one of my neighbors has analyzed her posts in recent weeks.

She immediately guessed the reason for that person's rage.

My neighbor feels that that individual's obsession with me is very unhealthy.

That individual's male friend stated in open forum that he is going to lay off me for a while.

Hopefully, he can persuade the "university lecturer" to do the same.

If the "historian" does not give a damn about what I think, then she should prove it: Do NOT read my posts; then that great lady will have more time to share her brilliant views on other topics.

TheParser wrote:
Yawn

Parser, you're the worst troll I've ever seen on any forum. Seriously. What on earth do you think you're going to achieve with posts like this except make people angry? How does this possibly contribute to healthy discussions?
TheParser
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 9:15:19 AM

March Hare wrote:
What on earth do you think you're going to achieve with posts like this except make people angry?

Hello, March Hare:

The purpose of a forum is to state one's opinions.

It is NOT to make other people either angry or happy.

Instead of letting me just state my opinions, a few individuals have made vicious personal attacks, including those from your compatriot. If they simply ignored my posts, then there would be no need to reply to them. As is, I usually do not read their posts, for I do not respect them. Nice members (and most members ARE nice) keep bringing certain posts to my attention and demanding that I reply. Believe me: I would be delighted to never have to read or reply again to those abusers.

Hey! Here's an idea. Use your influence to get those abusers to skip my posts, as I skip theirs.

That "university lecturer" has been the worst. I hope that she keeps her word and stops reading my posts. Nothing is more unpleasant than to see her username pop up on my computer screen.

Have a nice day!

March Hare
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 9:19:34 AM

Neurons: 1,212,964
TheParser wrote:
The purpose of a forum is to state one's opinions.

The purpose of a discussion forum is to discuss. This requires both stated opinions and reactions to those opinions. Systematically ignoring posts or forcing others to do so kills all healthy discussion.
TheParser
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 9:36:32 AM

Thank you, March Hare, for your opinion.

Have a nice day!
Lotje1000
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 9:48:24 AM

Not quite an opinion, more like a fact.
Romany
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 10:01:05 AM

Neurons: 39,097

Uh no. That was not the March Hare's *opinion*.Shame on you

It was a factual definition of what a Forum is. One can't debate, nor choose to ignore, factual explanations.Not talking

(And I have never promised not to read your posts: I have been perfectly clear - as above - of saying that as long as you keep presenting lies and slander, I shall continue to counter with the truth. I even gave you a way to settle the entire matter: stick to the truth.)

ps: Crossed with Lotje
TheParser
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 5:57:13 PM

Dear Friends:

Thank you for calling my attention to certain posts which I may not have read because they were on my Don't Read list.

I must ask you, however, to stop calling my attention to any posts from the individual who joined on 06/14/2009.

In the past, that individual had rages of anger every few months.

It is now a daily occurrence.

My neighbor (the psychologist) insists that I immediately distance myself (figuratively, of course) as far as possible from that disturbed individual.

I am not to read any more of her creepy posts, not even those that you feel I should read.

If you want to suggest that I read some posts from my other abusers, you may continue to do so, and I will consider your request.

Thank you again for your kind support.

TFD has thousands of registered members. The fact that only a dozen at the most are troublemakers is a tribute to the membership.

Have a nice day.

Lotje1000
Posted: Tuesday, October 03, 2017 3:15:00 AM

*** '(IL)LIBERAL TRIGGER WARNING ***

Couldn't pass on the opportunity to smear an opponent, could you, TheParser? You'd think that after your eight decades on this planet, you'd know some manners or at least some restraint. You harp on about Romany's regular 'raging' fits, but here you are, like clockwork. Goes to show you don't need female hormones to have a cycle.

Perhaps next time you can keep your chatty responses to a PM where they belong instead of using them as an excuse to publicly talk shit about Romany.
Unless, of course, your alleged silent majority of friends would do us the honour of posting on here, too? Then we wouldn't be stuck with only one toxic side of this interesting conversation. I'm sure they'd have interesting things to say.

Or maybe they're silent because they know if they disagreed with you even slightly, they'd have to endure your "fair-minded" posts.

Know your place, TheParser: Stop chatting, start discussing and stop harassing people.