The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

While terrorists plan their next move, New Jersey CBP officers have "fun" on the job! Options
Chazlee
Posted: Thursday, September 14, 2017 4:55:48 AM

Neurons: 4,199
In the American city/state of Newark, New Jersey, "Three Customs and Border Protection officers assigned to a specialized screening team at Newark Airport were arrested Wednesday for assaulting fellow officers, allegedly pinning the victims to what was known as a “rape table.”

The article states that the officers did not actually have sex with the victims, but "subjected (them) to “grinding” and the simulation of a sex act." It further states that "The three officers and the alleged victims were part of the same unit that is involved in the identification and interception of passengers attempting to bring contraband into the United States or who might be associated with terrorist activity."

This is a horrible story. While Americans continue to fork over money for what is suppose to keep the country safe from terrorists, those who are entrusted with positions of national security find time on the job to act as if they are in a college fraternity. We were all assured that under a Trump administration, America was going to be a safer country. Well, I guess the terrorists feel safer in America, at least a lot safer than new CBP officers in NJ feel.

Peace.
Chazlee.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/federal-officers-arrested-hazing-victims-using-rape-table-184504782--abc-news-topstories.html

“I regret that the press treats me so badly.” Donald Trump.
TheParser
Posted: Saturday, September 16, 2017 2:43:51 PM

Neurons: 22,062
Chazlee wrote:
We were all assured that under a Trump administration, America was going to be a safer country.

President Trump is trying to do his best, but he is being opposed everywhere by hypocritical "liberals" who are blocking him.

A "liberal" judge just yesterday decided that President Trump cannot refuse money to sanctuary cities (cities that refuse to help the national government apprehend violent illegal immigrants).

Furthermore, it is almost impossible to fire government employees. If they are fired, they will scream "Discrimination!" So they are allowed to stay on the job.

That's why Americans do not want a healthcare system in which doctors and nurses are employees of the government. It will be nearly impossible to get rid of incompetent or lazy doctors and nurses.

Competition keeps everyone on his toes!
tunaafi
Posted: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 4:47:37 AM

Neurons: 53,503
TheParser wrote:

Competition keeps everyone on his toes!

Everyone seems to be male then.
Romany
Posted: Friday, September 22, 2017 6:15:13 AM

Neurons: 44,863

As the most 'fair', 'middle of the road', 'open-minded' person on the Forum, I'm sure Parsar will never forgive me if I don't point out - in a spirit of fairness and open-mindedness - that his definition of a sanctuary city is countered by this one: -

"The policy was largely symbolic. City officials didn’t have the power to outright stop the federal government from deporting people in their community. But in the spirit of America’s founding principles as a nation of immigrants, sanctuary cities act as a protective shield, standing in the way of federal efforts to pinpoint and deport people at random."

I'm neither defending or attacking the actual policy. Just objectively providing the other definition so people can make up their own minds - exactly as Parsar so consistently suggests.

And yeah, Tuna, whoever that lone, single "he" is, his feet must be hideously sore, if "everyone" is determined to keep him en pointe! Dancing