The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Hi i am brazilian and deaf. Can anyone check if i have mistakes on writing project? Options
xnessax
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 11:55:19 AM

Neurons: 28
Hello, I learned much from games and read stuffs on elementary school but in Brazil, a fundamental school. Then, someone asked me for do project in translating. Do not take this copyright because it's a my friend project.

"Once upon in time is where a dishonor reign over word implement.
Two kingdoms wage the war in more than one decade, leading to deaths and orphans.
However, one of them decides to face a tide to rediscover the dishonor slave. Together, with your partners, they will discover much more also that wait. relatives, close friends and friends more than it, that becomes; Partners...Partners of Honour!
Kendall is a strengh for a home, older than two guys in widow Shesei house: Bryan, your brother, a 16 years old skillful hunter and Nilson, your cousin, a 15 years old blacksmith satisfied his craft.
But Kendall isn't...He's a farmer and unsatisfied with his past. He's an orphan since he was 7 years old, feeds a revenge feeling by mysterious warrior that hides from whole time. These day called a 'big invasion's day' Volgels's soldiers managed to invade into a kingdom by surprise and to start true massacre in that cost thousand of people, including their countries.A murderer left a mark that never will be found...So that feels his life is empty and in that his tormentor didnt pay for what it did. He decided to run away at night from home to join the army, to spare your family with a tax and to become a warrior so to waste his revenge. But Volgels and Obregon, a kingdom, fighting a war that dragged on since that time. The motive is controversial and strange events inside army making partners asking a divine intervention, mainly when this run into details about world's origin. Now, he has to chase his ideals in middle of unforeseen, protecting your cousin and your brother until he finds revelations that will change his life ways and every kingdom's paths."
leonAzul
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 12:22:29 PM

Neurons: 25,782
I can't make heads nor tails of it without reading the original Portuguese.

Please ask again over here.

"Make it go away, Mrs Whatsit," he whispered. "Make it go away. It's evil."
xnessax
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:05:53 PM

[16h26 07/09/2017] Sky: Em uma época onde a desonra reina sobre o cumprimento da palavra. Dois reinos travam uma guerra a mais de uma década, deixando pelo caminho seus mortos e órfãos. Entretanto, um deles decide lutar contra a maré e redescobrir o escravo da desonra. Junto, com seus parceiros, descobrirão muito mais além daquilo que esperavam. De parentes a amigos íntimos, e de amigos a mais do que isso se tornam: Parceiros... Parceiros de Honra!

Kendall é o arrimo de casa, o mais velho dos outros 2 rapazes da casa da viúva Shesei: Bryan, seu irmão, habilidoso caçador com seus 16 anos, e Nilson, seu primo, um jovem ferreiro de 15 anos satisfeito com seu ofício. Mas Kendall não... Kendall é um agricultor inconformado com seu passado.
Órfão desde os 7 anos, nutre há dez um sentimento de vingança por um misterioso guerreiro que se ocultou ao longo do tempo. Naquele dia, o chamado dia da grande invasão, soldados de Volgels conseguiram invadir o Reino de surpresa e iniciar um verdadeiro massacre que custou a vida de milhares de pessoas, incluindo seus pais. O assassino deixou sua marca mas nunca mais foi encontrado... Assim, sentindo que sua vida é vã e que seu algoz não pagou pelo que fez, decide fugir à noite de casa para se alistar no exército, poupar sua família de impostos e se tornar num guerreiro para assim consumar sua vingança. Porém, Volgels e Obregon, seu Reino, travam uma Guerra que vem se arrastando desde àquele tempo. O motivo é controverso e estranhos acontecimentos dentro do exército fazem nossos parceiros questionarem a intervenção divina, principalmente quando estes se deparam com informações da origem de seu mundo.
Agora, terá que perseguir seus ideais em meio a imprevistos, proteger seu primo e irmão enquanto descobre revelações que mudarão os rumos de suas vidas e de todo o reino.
[16h27 07/09/2017] Sky: qual seria a tradução disso?
xnessax
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:33:24 PM

so there goes. I will need to remove this topic soon as I get another solution for this writting project by this topic, because i think this is public if someone almost wanted to know about project it looks like from other type topic like stories topic. as that he or she thinks about it.
Anyway from your reply,I don't think you know well Portuguese. Isn't it hard or isn't there a Portuguese Course on your country? and mercy for those lost ocean in Miami. I heard from a deaf friend telling about a dream long time ago that Jesus called her to warn people there on Miami that will be destroyed and dissapearing a pure water but over messy of "dirty water" in Libras. ( deaf brazil language.)
leonAzul
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 4:05:28 PM

xnessax wrote:
so there goes. I will need to remove this topic soon as I get another solution for this writting project by this topic, because i think this is public if someone almost wanted to know about project it looks like from other type topic like stories topic. as that he or she thinks about it.
Anyway from your reply,I don't think you know well Portuguese. Isn't it hard or isn't there a Portuguese Course on your country? and mercy for those lost ocean in Miami. I heard from a deaf friend telling about a dream long time ago that Jesus called her to warn people there on Miami that will be destroyed and dissapearing a pure water but over messy of "dirty water" in Libras. ( deaf brazil language.)

Perfeto

leonAzul
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 4:15:59 PM

Uma pergunta: "Sky" = equipo Sky?

xnessax
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 4:38:43 PM

Ele é um criador de jogo beta. Naturalmente o apelido dele é Sky.
He's a game beta story creator, but his nick just is Sky.

Ele me perguntou sobre a tradução em inglês e eu decidi usar reverso context para pesquisar e escrever tudo isso. Assim, sou intermediária.
He just asked foe translating in English, I decided to use reverso context to research and write that whole. As, I am intermediate.
leonAzul
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 8:18:47 PM

xnessax wrote:

Please don't worry about this inundation. We take care of our own! Anyone among us is one of our own. We have identified one-hundred-year and five-hundred-year flood zones and have evacuated those who are vulnerable, except for the foolish ones.

xnessax
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 8:51:52 PM

Good. Trusted then. I saw there are lots of topics, they are learning well! I also have big problem on portuguese grammar, and some my friend criticized my portuguese writting. So if you said it's rest is ok on this writting english project, but my teacher already said about it, he said "yours" has to be "his" and others.
so do you understand it?
I changed the sentence I guess the better is "Leading to deaths and orphans".
I've passed it to my friend and it's done so, maybe they want me to do game beta in writting, it would take a lot of effort and undestanding.
SO I also suck at portuguese ,lol. There are new words that i can't get it and i went to use context translating and to get it all.