The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Help translation english to korean Options
theodujardin
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 3:00:29 PM

Neurons: 3
Hi everyone,

I need help to translate the following listing, I can help in return : I can translate from french to English, or from English to french, or correct french sentences. Thank you for your help.

The listing :

Available from 1st september for short/mid term rentals (from 1 week to 3 months).

Ideally located, in the 17th district of Paris, close to the Metropolitan station Villiers (line 2 and 3), this flat of 18 m² is entirely
equiped and fully adapted to a Professional or touristic trip.

It is in the 7th floor without elevator, and has 2 separated and independent rooms (each room has its own entrance) :

- The kitchen has every necessary equipment to cook (all the crockery is provided, so as pans, pots, etc.)
+ electric hobs, fridge, microwave oven , kettle..
There is a dining area in the kitchen, with a table and chairs, which can also be a working area.

- The bedroom/ living room with a bed on the mezzanine, a sofabed, and a working area.
The living room gives access to the balcony which has a great panoramic view on Paris and the Eiffel Tower.

The price per week is 300 euros, and per month 980 euros.
This price includes every charges, including : Internet, electricity, hot water, and every other taxes or charges.

Other équipements :

- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Bed linen and towels are provided

It is possible to visit the flat from 24th august,
You can contact me if you need more pictures.