The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

my threads Options
sb70012
Posted: Friday, July 14, 2017 5:12:15 AM

Neurons: 4,809
Hi guys,

Excuse me, how can I see my own threads in the forum?

I can't find "my threads" icon.

Any help?

Thank you.

Sorry if I don't thank you more than once. I don't want to bother you by filling up a thread with multiple thank yous.
mactoria
Posted: Friday, July 14, 2017 5:21:54 AM

Neurons: 821,038
Not sure this is what you're asking for, but:

If you are asking how you see a list of all of the posts you've made on this TFD forum, just click on your own name/avatar (sb70012) on the lefthand side of this post (or any other one you do) and it will bring up a screen showing a number of boxes, down below the boxes is a chronological listing of the posts you've made. Hope this is what you wanted but if this isn't what you're asking, my regrets, maybe someone else will have a better answer for you.
sb70012
Posted: Friday, July 14, 2017 5:52:17 AM

Neurons: 4,809
Thank you but it just shows my last 10 posts. I don't know how I should see the others (my own threads that I created a few months a go)

Sorry if I don't thank you more than once. I don't want to bother you by filling up a thread with multiple thank yous.
srirr
Posted: Friday, July 14, 2017 6:04:41 AM

Neurons: 100,131
sb, you can locate the posts through Forum Search. Check the links on top right side. of any TFD forum page. You can see Inbox | Forum Search | Active Topics | My Profile | Members. Click on Forum Search. You can search by keywords or by user name. Fill in the fields as per your requirement and click on Search button.

Say, you want to search for posts by a specific user (say yourself), change the third field to 'Posted by'. Type in your username in the field in second row. Click search. The results will be displayed. It is sometimes better to change the display option to 50 results per page. However this search is limited to 100 posts only. So if you want to search much older posts, you may have to change the keywords or change the zone in which you are searching (like All Forums or a specific sub-forum name). But this can be really tedious.

All the best!

We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves. ~ Swami Vivekanand