The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Sending a message using Wordhub game app Options
Marek Guman
Posted: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:01:24 PM

Neurons: 1,078,746
Hello, I am sure everybody playing Wordhub game got an idea of sending some message to some players, maybe the ones you play very often with, or which are similarly strong etc. But the idea is forgotten in the heat of a battle. Believe it or not it did happen to me today. I played with a quite strong player with a rating of 2250 (mine is around 2650), I won first two rounds like 220/120 and 120/60. There was a third round with letters SMOLDER, in which I scored 258 points, and the opponent wrote just one three letters word "sod" for two points. I am not complaining in any way, but yeah, so much for sending a message to your opponent. Think Brick wall
Magnus v G
Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 4:41:21 AM

Neurons: 368,762
Marek Guman wrote:
Hello, I am sure everybody playing Wordhub game got an idea of sending some message to some players, maybe the ones you play very often with, or which are similarly strong etc. But the idea is forgotten in the heat of a battle. Believe it or not it did happen to me today. I played with a quite strong player with a rating of 2250 (mine is around 2650), I won first two rounds like 220/120 and 120/60. There was a third round with letters SMOLDER, in which I scored 258 points, and the opponent wrote just one three letters word "sod" for two points. I am not complaining in any way, but yeah, so much for sending a message to your opponent. Think Brick wall

Haha, that's funny. Nice to see you on the forums Marek!

It was probably a very annoyed opponent. I've gotten a little annoyed at you I suppose, but only because i've thought I had a good chance of winning and as you know, you usually do the winning. I think you might be one of the players with a "deceptible" rating which understates how good of a player you actually are, like Ramaesilva, SusanaYJorge, MillsFamily or perhaps missdupre (I really try to avoid missdupre by the way) juist to name a few other examples. I don't think you're a sod though!

I've never thought of sending messages within the game myself. I'm too much of a serious player, trying to play as well as possible - even when I know I'll lose. Not that much of a point trying to play well then, I know.
Харбин Хэйлунцзян 1
Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 8:03:58 AM

Neurons: 488,183
Magnus v G wrote:
I don't think you're a sod though!

But he does look like one in that picture :)

BTW wouldn't mind facing any of you in a game. I don't like WordHub though - only Spelling. Looks like he is much better than me. I can not say anything about you - too few games played.

აბა ყვავებს ვინ დაიჭერს, კარგო? გალიაში ბულბულები ზიან.