The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Robert Steele: CIA Director John Brennan plotted this false flag attacK with Senator John McCain Options
Yarin
Posted: Sunday, April 16, 2017 6:07:43 AM

Neurons: 2,482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8n6VCL5D7A

From Robert Steele - We do now know (I did not know this at the time the below video was recorded and I have no link for this, it comes to me from an inside source) that former CIA Director John Brennan plotted this false flag attack, which may have involved some real sarin allegedly destroyed during the Obama Administration, with Senator John McCain and National Security Advisor Herbert McMaster. Brennan got the Saudis to pay half and McCain got Israel to pay half. They blind-sided – this is clearly treason – not only the Director of the CIA, but the President, the Secretary of State, and the Secretary of Defense. In my personal view, both John McCain and Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be impeached by their respective legislative bodies. Whether true or not I cannot certify – it is consistent with my evaluation of each of these people, and a good starting point for an international investigation. I have long felt that John Brennan should be standing before the International Court of Justice as a war criminal, not least because of the CIA’s drone assassination program that I recently denounced in a book review article for Intelligence and National Security.
mactoria
Posted: Sunday, April 16, 2017 7:35:26 AM

Neurons: 1,329,447
For anyone looking at Yarin's posting and the YouTube video he linked to, don't bother, it and the video speaker, Steele, have no credibility. Like Alex Jones and a small cadre of "conspiracy theorists," Steele blogs, posts, does radio shows and videos making up conspiracies on subjects from the Sandy Hook School shooting, attack on Congresswoman Gabi Giffords, the San Bernardino shooting, and now the Assad-directed sarin gassing of the Syrian people. Steele, Jones, and their ilk, are mentally unstable opportunists who make their money on books, videos, speeches, etc. to a small and ratty group of gullible people who like to scare themselves by believing everything is a conspiracy, hoax, or "false flag" event put on by the US gov't, CIA, FBI, or some other 'shadowy' entity. I don't know if other countries have a bunch of conspiracy nuts, but unfortunately the US has grown a small crop of them in the past couple of decades...the tend to parallel the "alt-right" thinkers.
Jyrkkä Jätkä
Posted: Sunday, April 16, 2017 9:11:01 AM

Neurons: 427,628
Why are you shouting, Yarin?

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Yarin
Posted: Sunday, April 16, 2017 10:57:58 AM

to Jyrkkä Jätkä

I'm not shouting.

to mactoria

Yes the US has no credibility.

The US don't cry or shout about crimes like this one:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/792276/Explosion-Syria-evacuation-bus-convoy-Shi-te-Muslim-residents-Aleppo-deaths-injuries
https://youtu.be/gucGrub6JgI
And about the Israeli crimes in Palestine too.

Yarin
Posted: Sunday, April 16, 2017 11:31:51 AM

I remember someone said about the following letter:"it has no credibilty".But it turns out the opposite

Ash_Lingua
Posted: Sunday, April 16, 2017 11:52:20 AM

Neurons: 527,964
Hi, Yarin,

One of the first communal understandings that arose in the early days of email and the 'net was that using all-caps is SHOUTING!!. Use them only if it your intention to shout. If you are quoting someone else, make it clear that they are doing the shouting, not you.

Just a friendly update.
Andrew Schultz
Posted: Sunday, April 16, 2017 12:44:37 PM

Neurons: 3,188,120
Ash_Lingua wrote:
Hi, Yarin,

One of the first communal understandings that arose in the early days of email and the 'net was that using all-caps is SHOUTING!!. Use them only if it your intention to shout. If you are quoting someone else, make it clear that they are doing the shouting, not you.

Just a friendly update.

Technically, Yarin just used a large font, not all caps. But it has the same effect. This sort of thing can get you suspended or banned at some message boards. And if your message is compelling enough, Yarin, you don't need this sort of font formatting, amirite?

One other thing that crossed me up about this post. It probably wasn't intentional, but it had me confused, and people may juxtapose two people with the same last name.

Robert Steele is NOT Christopher Steele.

Robert Steele = conspiracy theorist
Christopher Steele = the guy with the alleged MI6 dossier that's had major parts proven correct.

100th person on TFD to 1 million neurons.
Yarin
Posted: Sunday, April 16, 2017 4:26:17 PM

https://twitter.com/hashtag/jasirx

FALSE FLAG CHEMICAL ATTACK ON KHAN SHAYKHUN

I decided to show you one letter from White Helmets leader Mustafa al-Haj Yussef to Syrian opposition journalist Sakir Khader. It looks as if they knew in advance about the events happened April 4 in Khan Shaykhun. Apparently the chemical attack in Idlib Province was a well-prepared staging.
Eventually Khader made all necessary graphics and White Helmets efficiently used them to mislead international community. Make your own conclusions and keep watching my blog.
jacobusmaximus
Posted: Monday, April 17, 2017 3:33:47 AM

Neurons: 452,729
Ash_Lingua wrote:
Hi, Yarin,

Just a friendly update.

But Yarin wasn't using 'all-caps', so he wasn't shouting in that respect. However, I think the tone of his letter suggested shouting.

I remember, therefore I am.
mactoria
Posted: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:42:14 AM

Neurons: 1,329,447
Yarin wrote:
I remember someone said about the following letter:"it has no credibilty".But it turns out the opposite

Yarin: Richard H. Black's letter is real, but it represents his opinion only....his own party's leader in the Virginia state senate gibed him for writing it. Black is what is a right-winger or perhaps an "alt-right winger" who is a state senator (a state senator in Virginia represents a small district averaging about 210,000 persons and makes just $18,000/yr for part time work) who is relatively unknown outside that district. This letter to Assad is real evidently, but means little if anything about anything....so this obscure, out-of-the-mainstream state senator thanks Assad for one act??? Black is alone in his support for Assad, backed by no one in Congress, the Virginia state senate, and probably few if any of his own constituents. He's known for being on the wrong side of the Syrian matter in terms of American thinking about Assad's treatment of his own people.

One letter from an fringe small-time state senator means what in regard to Steele's assertion of the sarin attack being a "false flag" attack? Trying to make an equation between these two disparate things is evidence of loose, wacky thinking...the very thing that Steele, Jones, and the rest of conspiracy theorists all have in common.
Yarin
Posted: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 6:47:44 AM

mactoria, some honest persons have little supporters and some criminal dishonest persons have a lot of supporters. Most American people support the israeli crimes in Palestine and that doesn't mean they are right. Most American people support wars and that doesn't mean they are right. Lots of American are racists and that doen't mean they are right.
So, even if Richard H. Black's letter represents his opinion only, it doen't mean he is wrong.
Jyrkkä Jätkä
Posted: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 6:50:23 AM

Neurons: 427,628
Yarin,
are you really paid for all this?

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Yarin
Posted: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:16:15 AM

JJ, do you realy ask?

Yarin
Posted: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:19:03 AM

Dozens of children were killed in Syria this weekend by the US terroris proxies but where is the US president’s lament on how ‘beautiful’ they are, let alone action? Where are the denunciations by the EU and the UK?