The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

"A Little Taste of Spring" Options
hedy mmm
Posted: Sunday, March 12, 2017 10:16:11 PM

Neurons: 422,203
Although in NYC we are expecting a blizzard on Tuesay, March 14th, the Vernal Equinox (Spring Equinox) is March 20th...less than a week away, so, I thought I'd share a beautiful reminder of SPRING...a gift from our Creator.

Each FLOWER IS FILMED FOR TWO DAYS TO GET THIS EFFECT...

Clic aquí: La vida de las flores ...
If above doesn't work, you can place in your browser or open on YouTube - "The Life of Flowers" vimeo.com/vorobyoff

(hope you can open!)
Enjoy, hedy

"God graced us with today....don't waste it." hedy
Ashwin Joshi
Posted: Monday, March 13, 2017 12:45:27 AM

Neurons: 66,755
Thank God, hedy is back. We missed you ma'am3.

Beautiful video. Nature's make up for attracting insects help plants pollinate and keep the promise of raising progeny as directed by Almighty to all living beings of the planet earth, at least.

Me Gathering Pebbles at The Seashore.-Aj
TheParser
Posted: Monday, March 13, 2017 8:36:49 AM

Neurons: 22,062
Ashwin Joshi wrote:
Thank God, hedy is back. We missed you ma'am3.

Yes, we have!

By the way, Hedy and Mr. Joshi, spring is starting out nicely here in sunny Southern California.

Today may reach 90 degrees!
hedy mmm
Posted: Monday, March 13, 2017 8:55:24 AM

Neurons: 422,203
Ashwin Joshi wrote:

Thank God, hedy is back, we missed you ma'am3.

Beautiful video. Nature's make up for attracting insects help plants pollinate and keep the promise of raising progeny as directed by Almighty to all living beings of the planet earth, at least.

Yes, it truly is a beautiful video. God created 'nature's make up for attracting insects witch help plants pollinate and keep the promise of raising progeny as directed by Almighty to all living beings of the planet earth', but if man continues to pollute our resources (GMO fish are 'Farm Raised' as opposed to non-GMO which are 'Wild Caught')and continue to tamper with Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) in our flowers, fruit and foods to make them bigger, better, seedless, kernels in corn made 'even', shorter production time, etc., the Bee population will continue to dwindle, thus the alarming increase in the cost of honey and its biproducts...if the bees die...so will humankind.

Ashwin Joshi, sadly, hedy is not back, just when inspired to share.....her heart is still not well3.
TheParser, it's 30 degrees here in NYC and we're expecting a blizzard tomorrow...but I am cold inside....

"God graced us with today....don't waste it." hedy
Ashwin Joshi
Posted: Monday, March 13, 2017 9:12:15 AM

Neurons: 66,755
I like this video. I watched it 33 times.

youtu.be/hyk9dRXKKbg

Me Gathering Pebbles at The Seashore.-Aj
TMe
Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:40:36 PM

Neurons: 3,127
Yes hedy, you are right. A dramatic quotation about the dangers of environmental upheaval is attributed to the brilliant physicist Albert Einstein. Here are two versions:

If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man.

If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live.
d'oh! d'oh! Pray Pray

I am a layman.