The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Human nature vs Spirit nature. Options
pljames
Posted: Saturday, August 06, 2016 9:45:03 AM

Neurons: 15,207
I was born with a human nature personality until recently after my wife died, and I am now a Christian with questions about the change. I now believe we are all born with a spiritual side that we didn't know or understand, when we were not saved. I am one of those who was saved. My world came apart when My beloved wife died and I ask myself did I love her more than God?

Is it a sin to love others more than God and I think the answer is yes,but words have different meanings even the word love. There's Earthly love and spiritual love in which God is spiritual love. I love my family in human terms and in the spiritual terms which I could not do before I was saved. I am convinced that I am saved because of the two times he visited me,once in a mall and the other in a church.

Because of her death I am left with the emptiness of her loving me and God. I feel alone and lost and living with this suffering, which is a word I hate. The word opinion comes to mind. I have mine and you have yours. I now understand my human nature plus my spiritual side and the war between God and Satan. I am at war with the word suffering. When will this hell stop? curious-Paul
rock-onn
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2016 2:57:23 AM

Neurons: 390
I am sorry to hear that you lost your wife.

You need to do something about your loneliness.
Trichakra
Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 12:33:32 AM

Neurons: 161
Soo Sorry you lost your wife.