The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Words Within Words fault Options
Allana
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2015 8:32:44 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 1/14/2014
Posts: 693
Neurons: 621,360
Location: Saint Albans, England, United Kingdom
I am happily playing Words Within Words, and suddenly I get the message "Couldn't record word. Check your internet connection."
There is nothing wrong with my connection! If there was, I wouldn't get the message because there wouldn't be a connection to load it.

I refresh and away I go again - for only two or three words, then the same massage appears; and again; and again; and again. It's getting very frustrating. What's happening? Please put it right.

Allana

Don't be afraid to be wrong. You learn more. (Me)
NeuroticHellFem
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2015 12:10:04 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/22/2014
Posts: 2,223
Neurons: 1,872,712
Location: Lilyfield, New South Wales, Australia
Allana wrote:
I am happily playing Words Within Words, and suddenly I get the message "Couldn't record word. Check your internet connection."
There is nothing wrong with my connection! If there was, I wouldn't get the message because there wouldn't be a connection to load it.

I refresh and away I go again - for only two or three words, then the same massage appears; and again; and again; and again. It's getting very frustrating. What's happening? Please put it right.

Allana

It's been reported before, infuriating isn't it? Sometimes I've got to enter the same word up to nine times! I've counted! Brick wall

I remember back when we could personalise the page, see the weather, & not be blinded by the stark, blinding whiteness of the pages. I used to have my favourite links to other websites too, all from the home page. Those days are gone. Boo hoo!

Do you look up your missed words? Some of them aren't even words. Brick wall

I don't know why I waste so much time here. d'oh!

Good luck Allana!


When you make an assumption, you make an ass of u & umption! - NeuroticHellFem
Allana
Posted: Thursday, October 08, 2015 8:22:37 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 1/14/2014
Posts: 693
Neurons: 621,360
Location: Saint Albans, England, United Kingdom
Still Happening!!! but now I have a new problem as well. I keep getting my access cut off and am given a list of reasons, none of which make any sense. I have to submit a code to regain it.
I'm beginning to wonder if someone has it in for me.

Don't be afraid to be wrong. You learn more. (Me)
NeuroticHellFem
Posted: Saturday, October 10, 2015 10:59:01 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/22/2014
Posts: 2,223
Neurons: 1,872,712
Location: Lilyfield, New South Wales, Australia
Allana wrote:
Still Happening!!! but now I have a new problem as well. I keep getting my access cut off and am given a list of reasons, none of which make any sense. I have to submit a code to regain it.
I'm beginning to wonder if someone has it in for me.

No Allana, Farlex has it in for all of us. No matter how carefully I enter the code, nine times out of ten I've got to enter it twice. It's all been going on for months. Brick wall

When you make an assumption, you make an ass of u & umption! - NeuroticHellFem
Allana
Posted: Saturday, October 10, 2015 11:01:25 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 1/14/2014
Posts: 693
Neurons: 621,360
Location: Saint Albans, England, United Kingdom
Perhaps they object to the number of meals they have yo buy for hungry kids when we win silver spoons!!!

Don't be afraid to be wrong. You learn more. (Me)
TL2OTA
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2016 3:19:44 AM

Rank: Member

Joined: 4/18/2016
Posts: 53
Neurons: 33,707
Location: Singapore, Singapore
I got these kind of glitches too!! So annoying
Dwon
Posted: Saturday, July 02, 2016 12:52:07 AM

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/2/2016
Posts: 1
Neurons: 21,129
Location: Inglis, Florida, United States
Plus there have been words that I can look up, and are real words, that WordsWithinWords rejects. Anytime now adminsShhh
wheelnut
Posted: Saturday, July 01, 2017 10:29:23 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2017
Posts: 1
Neurons: 24,395
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Dwon wrote:
Plus there have been words that I can look up, and are real words, that WordsWithinWords rejects. Anytime now adminsShhh


Same here. Too many times! But I still love the words within words game anyway. I probably need to get my head examined. Eh?
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.