The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

I came across an article that I think is pretty good Options
Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 9:40:31 AM

Neurons: 117
I will quote part of it, then attach the link to the whole article at the end.

Here it is:

The AVAILABLE facts that our barbarian young sons have murdered many thousands of COMPLETELY innocent women and children in Afghanistan and ten times that many in Iraq, tells me a great deal about our present day character. The number of innocents dying or dead from disease, starvation, suicide, and deformed mutated newborn ( thanks to our “safe” DU weapons) are now over SIX figures.

But – that’s OK – because these are Arab peoples and are only “animals” as we are taught by our criminal Zionist leadership – and as I was advised while in the Occupied Territories’ at GAZA in the Summer of 89. There – I witnessed the world’s largest institutionalized terrorist organization – the IDF – commit sadistic war crimes against helpless defenseless children – mock America – blaspheme Christ and commit the most cruel vicious crimes against unarmed civilians imaginable.

I have been a lot of places and seen a lot of ‘bad’ things – but I have never experienced a more demonically evil devious lying treacherous people on earth than these “sons of Satan” in IsraHELL. Conversely – I never met a more generous hospitable warm people than the Arabs – that is – before our Zionist occupiers ‘taught’ our sheeple that they were our ‘enemies’ – and that we had a mandate to murder ALL of them to satiate the blood lust of IsraHELL!

The Talmudic Jews call all non-Jews ‘goyem’ (cattle), and our own ‘intellectually challenged’ people – especially high ranking Zionists and bovine mentality useful idiots slander TRUE Christians with terms the most debasing of terms. The most putrid rancid evil ignorant hypocrite disgrace to America and abominations to Christ – are the Southern Baptists. These tens of millions of brain-sharing evangelical ‘Judeo-Christian Babt-duhs’ are a gigantic cancerous scum, whose very presence in my country are not only a monstrous embarrassment, but a MORTAL liability to the safety of every man woman and child in this nation! The sources of TRUTH today are LEGION – so ignorance is NOT an excuse. Their evil conduct is PURPOSEFUL and CRIMINAL in nature. They are the MORTAL enemy of goodness and decency – no less than the Jews from which they are VOLUNTARILY indistinguishable!

Whatever kind of ‘being’ these hypocrite, Synagogue Of Satan, demented, bloodthirsty, sadistic, war-mongering people worship – He DAMN sure isn’t the loving teacher of truth personality I have come to know from the NT as Jesus – the Christ. They pervert Christianity into an ugly vile evil abomination of hatred racism and a culture of DEATH!

See the link to the whole article here: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10/15/the-ugly-american-and-his-frantic-race-over-the-abyss-on-to-the-trash-heap-of-history/
Babezy
Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 9:46:57 AM

Neurons: 2,806
See, this is what I was wondering about. Old enough to achieve literacy, able to string together sentences, the savvy to operate a computer, and the irrational xenophobia of a two-year-old. That's a whale of a nurturing issue.

This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly. It should be thrown with great force. --Dorothy Parker
Jyrkkä Jätkä
Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 9:49:52 AM

Neurons: 511,457
So, what is your purpose with this and what are your own thoughts?

There was one comment after the column:
"Joe, me thinks you are a bigoted wackhead. Other than your discombobulated facts, it was an entertaining, well-written piece of crap, toeing someone else’s party line. Think for yourself and keep writing... "

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
HWNN1961
Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 10:24:27 AM

Neurons: 9,763
Call the plumber, the septic tank is backing up.

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong". (Knight's Oath, Kingdom of Heaven)
mohican
Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 10:26:41 AM

Neurons: 848
The language of this diatribe is repulsive; it's a sort of hate-speech. You can argue for change in American policy, which is understandable, but you have to express yourself in a well-balanced and composed way. The adjectives such as "demented, bloodthirsty, sadistic, intellectually challenged" used with such intensity and density muddy the waters of the argument. I reject such a language altogether.

When I split an infinitive, god damn it, I split it so it stays split. Raymond Chandler
Acharya
Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 11:38:17 AM

Neurons: 8,217
Robert H.Thouless in his book 'Straight and crooked thinking' finds fault with the use of emotionally charged words and phrases in connection with such problems as tariffs, prohibitions, social ownership and WAR. Employing words suggesting emotional attitude make clear thinking and sensible discussion/decision more difficult.
MarySM
Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 12:44:21 PM

Neurons: 6,084
I find it interesting that you found this article to be "pretty good."

The article seems to have been written by someone so full of hate that I would be afraid of that person. I think the author should forget about a psychoanalyst and go straight to Lourdes.

"He who never made a mistake never made a discovery." Samuel Smiles
Jeech
Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 2:09:31 PM

Neurons: 4,436
So, the belief that "we are animal" is infused by the zionists? Let me ask what really makes them human then?

*It's wonderful to know that all languages are Greek if not understood.*
excaelis
Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 2:32:17 PM

Neurons: 32,652
Please, everybody, stop responding to this person. I thought you would all have figured it out when he was promoting a white suprmacist website last month. Denied an audience here he might take this nonsense somewhere else.

Sanity is not statistical
MarySM
Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 3:50:22 PM

Neurons: 6,084
excaelis wrote:
Please, everybody, stop responding to this person. I thought you would all have figured it out when he was promoting a white suprmacist website last month. Denied an audience here he might take this nonsense somewhere else.

You are correct, of course. A discussion with this individual is like the old joke about wrestling with a pig. Remember it goes something like it does nothing but get us dirty and the pig just enjoys it!

"He who never made a mistake never made a discovery." Samuel Smiles