The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Words Within Words Options
WolfSlayer
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 10:13:36 AM

Neurons: 3,560
Hey guys, I haven't been on The Free Dictionary in a year now and I decided to go on it just yesterday, but I have a question, where do I find or access the game Words Within Words? I know it's on the homepage but when I go there, I can't seem to find or access it. By the way, I am current;y using a laptop so I would like to know if that is the problem.

Cheers;
WolfSlayer
AbhijayBasu
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 10:37:39 AM

Neurons: 552,310
On the homepage where you see the Wordhub game, click the settings button (the small cog on the top right of the Wordhub box). In the settings page that comes up, select "Older version". That is the Word within Words game.

War doesn't decide who is right, only who is left.
Robert Imgrat
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:43:05 AM

Neurons: 106,087
WolfSlayer wrote:
Hey guys, (...) By the way, I am current;y using a laptop so I would like to know if that is the problem.

Cheers;
WolfSlayer

===================================================================================================================
Deer WolfSlayer, although I am not an electrician, I guess, maybe your problem has been caused by some kind of interruption in alternating current. I regret, that I can't be of any more help. I know only, that AC/DC exists. And that's all.