Posted: Friday, August 25, 2017 12:44:00 PM

Neurons: 2,211
pedro wrote:
keepyy wrote:
pedro wrote:
Trichakra wrote:
Yes, Jesus is the son of god.

Oh no he isn't!

Moses said, we must take our flocks and herds for sacrifices and burnt offerings to Jehovah our god, not a hoof shall be left behind. Pharaoh has said to Moses, prove your authority by a miracle

If he was going to sacrifice all my livestock I would be looking for collateral too. A bit like a bank loan I suppose.

the lord spoke to Moses, this month is to be the first of the year, get a year old lamb without blemish, then on the evening of the fourteenth day you will kill the animmals. smear of the blood on the doorposts? in which the animal is to be eaten that night roasted whole, with bread without yeast. dressed for travel, eat it in haste, this is the passover festivalAngel
keepyy
Posted: Friday, August 25, 2017 12:44:01 PM

pedro wrote:
keepyy wrote:
pedro wrote:
Trichakra wrote:
Yes, Jesus is the son of god.

Oh no he isn't!

Moses said, we must take our flocks and herds for sacrifices and burnt offerings to Jehovah our god, not a hoof shall be left behind. Pharaoh has said to Moses, prove your authority by a miracle

If he was going to sacrifice all my livestock I would be looking for collateral too. A bit like a bank loan I suppose.

the lord spoke to Moses, this month is to be the first of the year, get a year old lamb without blemish, then on the evening of the fourteenth day you will kill the animmals. smear of the blood on the doorposts? in which the animal is to be eaten that night roasted whole, with bread without yeast. dressed for travel, eat it in haste, this is the passover festivalAngel
keepyy
Posted: Monday, August 28, 2017 10:18:58 AM

will wrote:
Well, if nothing else, Religious Faith is meant to be an eternal immovable belief... Keeppy is testament to that. Pray

from the evening of the 14th day of the first month? to the evening of the 21st. you should eat no yeast, because of the dead first sons. to remind you this fatal night
pedro
Posted: Saturday, September 02, 2017 7:03:52 AM

Neurons: 58,852
If you eat too much yeast you will explode.

All good ideas arrive by chance- Max Ernst
keepyy
Posted: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 7:14:44 AM

On the fifteenth day after the Israelites had let Egypt, the Lord said to Moses, you will know that Iam the Lord when i give you more than enough bread each morning. The bread that God give you to eat is like Coriander seed tasting like Honey. two liters of it is kept as a museum specimen in from of the Agreement. The Israelites moved from place to place each time the Lord ordered them to . When you get to the rock at Mount Sinai, i will be there with you, strick the rock with your rod and water will pour out.
keepyy
Posted: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 8:05:33 AM

Three months after the Israelites left Egypt, they set up camp at the foot of Mount sinai. Moses went up the mountain to meet with God. Everyone has seen what i did to the people of Egypt and how i bore you on eagle's wings and brought you here to me, obey me because you are my own possession.
Chosen from all nations, Israel is a kingdom of priests?
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, September 16, 2017 12:03:40 PM

pedro wrote:
keepyy wrote:
what you have done? you did not honor the lord who determines whether you must die or live. and still, you have not been sorry yet.

Sorry, but we will all die whatever he determines

punishing the iniqhity? of the father on his son to the third and fourth generation of them that hate Jesus. You have seen that i spoke to you from heaven, do not make with me gods of silver and gold. do not bow down yourself and serve any thing except the lord Jesus
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, September 16, 2017 12:04:34 PM

when he people saw the mountain smoking, the long trumpet blast, they stood at a distance. dont be afraid said Moses. god has come that way to show you his power, that the fear of lord will be with you to keep you from sinning.
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, September 23, 2017 10:07:18 AM

enddddddddddddddddddddddd
almo 1
Posted: Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:42:08 AM

Neurons: 4,334

Ruby Tuesday

Melanie

keepyy
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 11:09:02 AM

Aaron and his sons are to set up the lamp outside the veil that sets aparts the Testimony. made of blue red and purple wool, gold thread and fine linen with cherubs. after the most holy place is the lampstand north and the table southward.
keepyy
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 11:13:49 AM

the Altar is 2.2 meters square in the shape of and open box.
pedro
Posted: Monday, October 30, 2017 6:42:06 AM

Perhaps you should try it for size.

Epiphileon
Posted: Saturday, November 04, 2017 4:26:02 AM

Neurons: 58,197
pedro wrote:
If you eat too much yeast you will explode.

Or wish you had. I imagine it is like eating one of those freeze dried camping meals without letting it fully rehydrate, one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my life.

Question authority. How do you know, that you know, what you know?
pedro
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2017 6:25:21 AM

Yes, uncooked pulses are probably as effective as a few hours on the rack. The veggie store that supplied mine has thankfully gone bust.(ps:has keepyy deserted us? Then we are probably doomed)

will
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2017 7:55:22 AM

Neurons: 4,194
pedro wrote:
ps:has keepyy deserted us? Then we are probably doomed

Well, that'll never do. I'll take up the slack until the parousia of keeppy

What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

Here's a clip of Megan Phelps -- formerly of the Westboro Baptist Church -- explaining the logic within Romans 9

Damn! She hot. Eh?