The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Help translation english to korean Options
theodujardin
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 3:00:29 PM

Neurons: 3
Hi everyone,

I need help to translate the following listing, I can help in return : I can translate from french to English, or from English to french, or correct french sentences. Thank you for your help.

The listing :

Available from 1st september for short/mid term rentals (from 1 week to 3 months).

Ideally located, in the 17th district of Paris, close to the Metropolitan station Villiers (line 2 and 3), this flat of 18 m² is entirely
equiped and fully adapted to a Professional or touristic trip.

It is in the 7th floor without elevator, and has 2 separated and independent rooms (each room has its own entrance) :

- The kitchen has every necessary equipment to cook (all the crockery is provided, so as pans, pots, etc.)
+ electric hobs, fridge, microwave oven , kettle..
There is a dining area in the kitchen, with a table and chairs, which can also be a working area.

- The bedroom/ living room with a bed on the mezzanine, a sofabed, and a working area.
The living room gives access to the balcony which has a great panoramic view on Paris and the Eiffel Tower.

The price per week is 300 euros, and per month 980 euros.
This price includes every charges, including : Internet, electricity, hot water, and every other taxes or charges.

Other équipements :

- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Bed linen and towels are provided

It is possible to visit the flat from 24th august,
You can contact me if you need more pictures.
FROSTY X RIME
Posted: Monday, December 11, 2017 6:28:40 AM

Neurons: 11,157
theodujardin wrote:
Hi everyone,

I need help to translate the following listing, I can help in return : I can translate from french to English, or from English to french, or correct french sentences. Thank you for your help.

The listing :

Available from 1st september for short/mid term rentals (from 1 week to 3 months).
====>1월 9일 부터 단/중 기간 임대 가능(일2주일부터 3달까지)

Ideally located, in the 17th district of Paris, close to the Metropolitan station Villiers (line 2 and 3), this flat of 18 m² is entirely
equiped and fully adapted to a Professional or touristic trip.
(======>villiers 17번째 메트로볼리탄 역 가까이에 이상적으로 입지해 있는 파리의 디스트릭트(2호선 그리고 3호선), 이 18m2dm은 완전히 장비 준비가 되어 있고 전문적 직업에 종사해 있거나 광광지에 광관객에 완전하게 적당하다.

It is in the 7th floor without elevator, and has 2 separated and independent rooms (each room has its own entrance) :
(===>이것은 엘라베아트가 없는 7층에 있으며, 2개의 방이 독립적으로 분리되어 있다. (각 방에는 다 문이 따로 달려 있다.) )

- The kitchen has every necessary equipment to cook (all the crockery is provided, so as pans, pots, etc.)
(===>부엌은 전부 필요한 요리 시설이 설치되어 있다 (팬이나 냄비 등 모든 그릇은 다 준비되어 있다. ))
+ electric hobs, fridge, microwave oven , kettle..
(===>+ 전기 랜즈, 냉장고, 전자레인지, 주전자...)
There is a dining area in the kitchen, with a table and chairs, which can also be a working area.
(부엌에는 식탁과 의자가 있어 식사를 할 수 있는 공간이 있는데, 이것은 또한 작업을 할 수 있게 되어 있다.)

- The bedroom/ living room with a bed on the mezzanine, a sofabed, and a working area.
(====>계단 층 사이에 있는 침실/거실, 소파침대, 그리고 작업 공강)

The living room gives access to the balcony which has a great panoramic view on Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
(거실는 파리와 에펠탑이 보이는 파노라마 식의 광격이 있는 발코니에 접속해 있다.)

The price per week is 300 euros, and per month 980 euros.
(=====> 가격은 일주일 당 300 유로이며 한 달에 980 유로이다. )
This price includes every charges, including : Internet, electricity, hot water, and every other taxes or charges.
(이 가격은 다음과 같은 모든 비용을 포함하고 있다: 인터넷, 전기, 더운 물, 그리고 모든 다른 세금과 비용.)

Other équipements : (다른 장비들)

- Washing machine (세탁기)
- Hair dryer (헤어드라이어)
- Bed linen and towels are provided (침실 린낸)

It is possible to visit the flat from 24th august, ( 8월 24일일부터 방문이 가능하다. )
You can contact me if you need more pictures.(만약에 더 많은 사진이 필요하면 저에게 연락을 해 주십시 )

What should be shall be-The fellowship of the ring-