The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Problems with my app on mobile Options
monamagda
Posted: Thursday, March 09, 2017 12:16:50 PM

Neurons: 3,972,977

I use the wordHubs APP on my cell phone, I changed my phone and it's impossible to copy the application. I tried ro install it again, it installes as if I were a new entrant, without my games history. I tried to update, it does not respond.
I returned to my old cell phone and I was playing the single player timed, until I complete the 10 level, for a while I kept repeating the 10 level until now, it stoped working, I can not repeat the 10 level again, a window appears telling me that I'm off line but I'm not off line because if I try to play with opponents respond immediately.
I do not want to play with opponents, I think it's a stupid scheme, that makes you lose a lot of time and earn few points. My intention playing wordhubb is to increase my score in the Free Dictionary.
I am not a competitive person. Am I, for some reason, being prevented from continuing to participate in this game through the app.? What is the reason?
If I am not prevented fromparticipate, what should I do to, first of all instal the APP in my new cell phone or continued playing in my old cell phone.
Thaks for your atention!!
TFD
Posted: Monday, March 13, 2017 10:31:14 AM

monamagda wrote:

I tried ro install it again, it installes as if I were a new entrant, without my games history.

After you install the app, you must sign in with your account in order to access your game history, etc.
monamagda
Posted: Monday, March 13, 2017 6:08:13 PM

Neurons: 3,972,977

TFD wrote:
monamagda wrote:

I tried ro install it again, it installes as if I were a new entrant, without my games history.

After you install the app, you must sign in with your account in order to access your game history, etc.

Thanks for your attention. I tried to do that but I can find any place where to do it. the place that I supposed the little black circle with the star at my right superior corner doesn't offer me this possibility

Is there any other way to log in?
TFD
Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 10:15:59 AM

Based on your screenshot, you are already signed in.

If you want to sign out and sign back in, tap the black circle with the star and select "Logout."