The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

All The Time In The World Options
Dreamy
Posted: Saturday, March 11, 2017 10:47:04 PM

Neurons: 7,723
"It must be a temporal paradox", I decided as my mind responded to what had happened.

If you are reading this please try to understand my experience as recorded on the 16th of November 2014 at this link:

WHY DID TIME STOP?

Previously Dreamy wrote:
All life around me is locked in STOP (Static Time Off Position), and while I am able to use my mind to complete any task I think to undertake, like all the other people here I have no bodily mobility and we all may as well be statues, everywhere frozen in time and defying the laws of gravity.

Planes and birds hang in the sky unmoving. Water and objects not at rest stay suspended and motionless. Facial expressions and conversations remain where they ceased, and all is quiet.

With my mind free to roam in this timeless estate I could learn much. Was not day after day normally filled with either criticism or affirmation of cultural values? Perhaps this temporal paradox which suspended all other activity except that of my mind was an opportunity to make observations with neutrality.

It was apparent to my mind that all literature, whether fact or fiction, was resident in my thoughts as if I myself was its author, and that any topic or subject written, illustrated, or spoken into being, was available to my awareness.

Every question was simultaneously answered as if the answers were the questions, and vice versa; likewise, unhindered by time, every material substance, shape, and form identified its purpose by its design, and its composition by its function.

Scenes of attraction and places of beauty shared equal presence with those of ugliness and repulsion, the one concurrently speaking to me of peace and harmony as did the other of savagery and discord.

Freedom from the constraints of time gave my mind unlimited and unobscured information, about which much can be imagined as to where logic and reason lead under such conditions, but in the absence of time no physical change was possible and no motion produced such that the presence of matter served as a catalyst that stimulated my powers of observation but was unaffected by my investigations.

Thus it is that I relate my timeless experience in which paradoxically I have all the time in the world!

Job 33:15 "In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falls upon men, In slumberings upon the bed;" Theology 101 "If He doesn't know everything then He isn't God."