mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Declaration of spiritual war Options
will
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2017 12:09:01 PM

Neurons: 4,152
Declaration of spiritual war

Quote:
Witches around the world are expected to cast a mass spell at the stroke of midnight Friday “to bind Donald Trump and all those who abet him” — as Christian groups are urging prayer to combat this “declaration of spiritual war.”

This process really needs a control group. In that unlikely event, could admin move this thread to the Science sub forum. Think

Dreamy
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2017 3:43:38 PM

Neurons: 7,723
will wrote:
This process really needs a control group. In that unlikely event, could admin move this thread to the Science sub forum. Think .

The demons might not like that, will. They consider their craft to be superior to science, hence the term supernatural.

President Trump will be alright if he keeps his spiritual armour refreshed every day.

Quote:
Put on the whole armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; (ie. all believers in Christ)
(Eph 6:11-18)

Job 33:15 "In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falls upon men, In slumberings upon the bed;" Theology 101 "If He doesn't know everything then He isn't God."
FounDit
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2017 10:42:33 PM

Neurons: 43,559
will wrote:
Declaration of spiritual war

Quote:
Witches around the world are expected to cast a mass spell at the stroke of midnight Friday “to bind Donald Trump and all those who abet him” — as Christian groups are urging prayer to combat this “declaration of spiritual war.”

This process really needs a control group. In that unlikely event, could admin move this thread to the Science sub forum. Think

I read the article and it literally had me laughing out loud. The witches can't seem to make up their minds about who they serve.

They "are to recite the 23rd Psalm (which begins with The Lord is my shepherd).

[Then] After lighting a white candle, the spell begins with the words: “Hear me, oh spirits/ Of Water, Earth, Fire, and Air/ Heavenly hosts/ Demons of the infernal realms/ And spirits of the ancestors.”

They're calling on the Lord, spirits, Heavenly hosts, Demons and ancestors? It's pretty pitiful when you need this much help...rotflmao.

A great many people will think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. ~ William James ~
will
Posted: Wednesday, March 01, 2017 12:34:34 PM

Neurons: 4,152
Dreamy wrote:
The demons might not like that, will. They consider their craft to be superior to science, hence the term supernatural.

Err… yeah, that was kinda the joke I was making.

Dreamy wrote:
President Trump will be alright if he keeps his spiritual armour refreshed every day.[/b]

I can picture the massive man-child in a pair of these jammies, sleepily climbing the stairs to finish off a busy day with a cup of coco and a spot of unhinged tweeting.

FounDit wrote:
They're calling on the Lord, spirits, Heavenly hosts, Demons and ancestors? It's pretty pitiful when you need this much help...rotflmao..

I think the theory is that the more frogs you kiss, the greater your chances of happening upon an enchanted prince. Someone or something is bound to be arbitrarily granted some supernatural credit, but until I see a bit of scientific rigour, I’m going to assume all the frogs are just frogs.

Dreamy
Posted: Wednesday, March 01, 2017 2:53:11 PM

Neurons: 7,723
will wrote:
Dreamy wrote:

Err… yeah, that was kinda the joke I was making.

Well I just had to spell it out, will. d'oh!

Job 33:15 "In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falls upon men, In slumberings upon the bed;" Theology 101 "If He doesn't know everything then He isn't God."