The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Fallout from an Ancient Asteroid Collision Still Rains on Earth Options
Daemon
Posted: Friday, January 27, 2017 5:00:00 AM

Neurons: 59,805
Fallout from an Ancient Asteroid Collision Still Rains on Earth

Extraterrestrial objects are constantly bombarding Earth; thankfully the vast majority are microscopic. Thanks to the planet's atmosphere, we live largely unaware of this celestial fusillade, which averages about 100 tons a day and mostly burns up long ... More...
hedy mmm
Posted: Friday, January 27, 2017 2:22:20 PM

Neurons: 344,893
Yes, we serve an awesome God...the Holy scriptures says, 'even the winds and the waves obey Him'....God created earth, sun, stars, moons...put them in place, created man in his own image (and wakes me up each morning)...don't get me started about the creation of snowflakes! Would He allow fallout to destroy us? Now, about the 'billions of yrs old'.....not so...our earth is not even 10,000 yrs old....research it.

I was married to one the most brilliant and scientific minds and he and his colleagues were creationists....

Just check out Mt. St. Helena, (if only about the mini Grand Canyon that formed after that volcano erupted), or about 'Dino- blood', unless you just would rather dispute it....So often my opinions, provoke long debates, may be opposed to your beliefs, and may seem offensive, ...so, if you find me offensive ...stop trying to find me!

"God graced us with today....don't waste it." hedy