The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

What to take to improve memory Options
aanchal123
Posted: Thursday, October 08, 2015 9:29:10 AM

Neurons: 10
Just as the body needs fuel, so does the brain. You probably already know that a diet based on fruits, vegetables, whole grains, “healthy” fats and lean protein will provide lots of health benefits, but such a diet can also improve memory. For brain health, it’s not just what you eat—it’s also what you don’t eat. The following nutritional tips will help boost your brainpower.

Eat more fruit and vegetables

Drink green tea. Green tea contains polyphenols, powerful antioxidants that protect against free radicals that can damage brain cells. Among many other benefits, regular consumption of green tea may enhance memory and mental alertness and slow brain aging.

For Get Quick and better result Take Memory suppliment like Baidyanath Shankhapushpi

This is the best memory supplement we have in the market right now. The reasons are that, this is the memory supplement with zero to almost Nil side effects. Rathar it has positive effects on many other aspects of healthy living.

What makes Shankhapushpi helpful for memory improvement is that Shankhpushpi contain phytonutrients like Scopoline ß-Sitosterol, Convolvidine, the alkaloids Brahmine and herpestine, saponins d-mannitol and hersaponin, acid A, and monnierin.

Standardization of these active ingredientsin Baidyanath’s Shankhpushpi syrup ensures that we get desired benefits in learning, retention and recall of information.

arun.fegade
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2015 1:40:57 PM

Neurons: 16,541
"Standardization of these active ingredientsin Baidyanath’s Shankhpushpi syrup ensures that we get desired benefits in learning, retention and recall of information."

This is advertising.
pljames
Posted: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 5:01:53 PM

Neurons: 15,207
Thank you for allowing me to come back. I went to the doctor about my memory and took several test, one was questions then xray, nothing to report yet. I will keep you posted. Be it dementia or Alzheimers we will see. I am in a stress with my wifes Lymphedema, but she is doing better,and that might have something to do with my stress. I thank those who wrote me and gave me courage to keep going. It's good to be back. writer-one
arun.fegade
Posted: Monday, January 18, 2016 5:47:29 AM

The interesting part is that I often forget to take the tablets.

People are so much fond of their illnesses that they tend call the most distressing part of their illness the most INTERESTING PART.
arun.fegade
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2016 8:32:34 AM

' Combined with a slow sip of energy drink throughout the night, and that kept me going for HOURS!!'
What makes one remain awake 'THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT'?
pljames
Posted: Friday, April 08, 2016 8:44:33 AM

Neurons: 15,207
Memory loss,
I have Alzheimer's and the strange thing about it is I know how to get to where I want to go, but I can't remember the names of where I want to go but, I get there anyway. It is claimed they have a shot that one can take and helps greatly with memory. A mind map is good to. I found out if you put another word that almost goes with the word you forgot you will remember it. Like Apple bees. The bees help the apple bees. They say when you meet someone for the first time find something about them that allows you to remember there name, like Jesse James and my name is Paul James. Paul
Ashwin Joshi
Posted: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:38:26 PM

Neurons: 66,411
Anchal is right.

Me Gathering Pebbles at The Seashore.-Aj
Ashwin Joshi
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 10:07:48 AM

Neurons: 66,411
What a fine research paper !

Me Gathering Pebbles at The Seashore.-Aj