The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Effective Alprex dosage Options
Luke Lonergan
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2015 8:58:04 AM

Neurons: 43
Hi

This is Luke Lonergan and I am looking for an effective dosage of Alprex to cure Insomnia.
Please suggest something that is safe and less hazardous.

Regards
Luke Lonergan
arun.fegade
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2016 8:50:32 AM

Neurons: 16,541
'Alprex'
Alprex or Alprax?
A poison remains a poison whatever be the name.
Alprax does not cure anxiety nor does it cure insomnia. Whatever may be the dosage, it causes death in proportion.
Absinthius
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2016 9:20:08 AM

Neurons: 20,057
Hi Luke,

Please pay no attention to Arun. He has the tendency to be against anything that isn't homeopathy.

For questions about dosages of drugs, ask a doctor. A dictionary forum really isn't the place to get information like that.

regards,
Abs

Look, how about this? Let's pretend we've had the row and I've won. See? It saves a lot of effort.
Hope123
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2016 2:58:25 PM

Neurons: 40,424
Hi Luke,

Disclaimer - I am not a doctor. You need to see one. Either an MD or a Naturopath who can help with effective herbs tailored for your body. Remember that herbs are drugs too.

Benzodiazepines are really to treat anxiety only in the short term and are very addictive. I would not use them for insomnia if possible.

I use passionflower liquid in a bit of water. And once in a while when desperate I take for a night or two an old antihistamine that causes sleep. I do have allergies so I kill two birds with one stone. Often it is those allergies, digestive problems, or pain that keep me awake. You should address those problems if you have any of them. There are sleep habits you can promote - check online for ideas. Your pillow and mattress need to be new and have the right firmness for you. No caffeine past noon hour. No eating after your evening meal, and definitely no alcohol after dinner. And put the TV and all computers/phones off at least an hour before bedtime. Make a routine to follow every night as you get ready for bed - at the same time if possible. And no sleeping in on the weekends. The room should be dark, or wear a mask - and ear plugs. Etc.

If I can't get to sleep I will drink a cup of warm rice milk. Cow milk is good too if you aren't allergic to it. Sometimes reading helps.

These help me but you need to find what works for you.

Equality is when you see a person - not a label.
Ashwin Joshi
Posted: Friday, October 21, 2016 11:33:26 AM

Neurons: 66,421
Hi Luke , who told you Aprax is for insomnia. Its for calming effect on brain. But take it on the advice of the doctor.

Me Gathering Pebbles at The Seashore.-Aj