The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Spelling Bee neurons question: please help Options
Russella
Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 1:50:12 AM

Neurons: 702,047
Hello. Whenever I play Spelling Bee against other players and win games, such activity no longer appears to raise my neuron count like it used to.

It also no longer appears in the profile list entitled "Neurons summary - last 5 days". Does this mean that wins in this game are no longer applied towards TFD neurons?

I have been having the same issue with the Match Up and Mismatch games. I usually get 100% correct, but played games stopped appearing in my five day neuron summaries many months ago. Can a staff member please explain to me why and if there is a remedy?

Thank you!
TFD
Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:05:42 AM

In your current activity list, neurons for both Spelling Bee and Spelling Bee practice are appearing.

In the last 5 days summary, Spelling Bee practice is appearing as the first item. Please let me know if you are able to see these.

It's possible that Match Up and Mismatch are not appearing in the 5 days list because you have earned more neurons for other activities (only a limited number of activities appear in the list).

Russella
Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 8:18:06 PM

Neurons: 702,047
Thank you, Farlex staffer. Yes, I now see the neurons for both in the current activities list. I see only Spelling Bee practice but not Spelling Bee in the 5 day summary, though. From what you wrote, if I understand correctly, this is because the 5 day summary list is already full with other items. This is also why Match Up and Mismatch are not in the list, either. Correct? If so, thank you for your prompt assistance. :)
TFD
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 9:48:04 AM

Yes, that is correct. You're welcome! :)