The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Can someone plz translate following message from farsi to English? I know it's quite a work but I will highly appreciate ur help Options
Tasbih
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 12:54:02 AM

Neurons: 3
Khanom ba shour, shoma ke injoor darin megin, khodet aslan medoni dari chekar mekoni? Raftaret khodeto dede cheghar kam mahali mekoni? To ye jam ke hastim to nemekhay kenar man beshini, namekhay harf bezani, hata negahatam medozdi as man toye jam, ba hameye ina to hey mekhay be man bebandi ke man ba eno oon hastim, jalebisham one ke hamashoon doostaye khodet hastan, va agar to har kari koni, har ja beri, ba harka, harf bezani ya harkaso harja bebari meshkeli nabayad bashe vally bara man..Chera ghayem moshak bazi ta key, yeh negah hadeaghai be khaharet bekon ke barash mohem ke ba kasi bashi ke doostesh dare, ba in ghayem moshak baziha be hechja nemiresim o faghat darim hamedegaroazyat mekonim, na to bache hasti na man ke in bazi haye bache goonaro dar meyarim va choon medonam to hasasi va veghean nemikham azyatet konam va ba ee raveshi ke mekhay dashte bashi to relationship aslan bara man kar nemikone va. Mano azyat mekone choon doost nadaram be to be ehtemad basham ke nestam va hamin cheza baes meshe ke behamehtemad nakonim va hamdigaro azyat konim. Pas behtar baham nabashim ta enke bashim o hamdigri azyat konim.
Linorth
Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 2:07:45 PM

Neurons: 109
Tasbih wrote:
Khanom ba shour, shoma ke injoor darin megin, khodet aslan medoni dari chekar mekoni? Raftaret khodeto dede cheghar kam mahali mekoni? To ye jam ke hastim to nemekhay kenar man beshini, namekhay harf bezani, hata negahatam medozdi as man toye jam, ba hameye ina to hey mekhay be man bebandi ke man ba eno oon hastim, jalebisham one ke hamashoon doostaye khodet hastan, va agar to har kari koni, har ja beri, ba harka, harf bezani ya harkaso harja bebari meshkeli nabayad bashe vally bara man..Chera ghayem moshak bazi ta key, yeh negah hadeaghai be khaharet bekon ke barash mohem ke ba kasi bashi ke doostesh dare, ba in ghayem moshak baziha be hechja nemiresim o faghat darim hamedegaroazyat mekonim, na to bache hasti na man ke in bazi haye bache goonaro dar meyarim va choon medonam to hasasi va veghean nemikham azyatet konam va ba ee raveshi ke mekhay dashte bashi to relationship aslan bara man kar nemikone va. Mano azyat mekone choon doost nadaram be to be ehtemad basham ke nestam va hamin cheza baes meshe ke behamehtemad nakonim va hamdigaro azyat konim. Pas behtar baham nabashim ta enke bashim o hamdigri azyat konim.

sorry for the late reply.
here is my try:

miss personality!..
why do you talk to me that way?
do you even know what are you doing? can you even see your behavior towards me? you're neglecting me..
when we are with our friends in a gathering, you won't even sit next to me.., you don't talk to me... and you don't even look at me..
and time after time you are accusing me of cheating on you... the funny thing is that all of those girls are your own friend..
if you hang out with everybody you want, and go anywhere you want with anyone , it should be okay.. but when it comes to me.....

why do you play hide and seek? (this part means that he believes that she is running away from the truth and don't want to be straight forward with him )
how much longer do you want to keep this up? take a look at your own sister.. even she wants you to be with someone you really love. i we just keep playing this childish games and keep hiding from the truth none of our problem will be solved and we just keep hurting each other..
and I know how sensitive you are.. and I don't want to hurt you..
if you want to keep things this way, I don't think this relationship can work for me anymore..
cause I don't like it when I can't even trust you..
all these games are ruining out trust in each other..
maybe its better that we break up , instead of keeping this relationship and just hurting each other.

sorry if its a late answer.. I don't visit here very often..
you can always message me on facebook if you needed my help again.

www.facebook.com/linorth

regards
Linorth

You can always contact me on Facebook. My username there is "Linorth" ;)
mememe
Posted: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 3:38:25 PM

Neurons: 3
Can someone tell me what this translates to in English? It's in Farsi:

"Age Kary Azam bar miomad bego asan ba brittney sohbat konam"