The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Translation of medical application Options
Rubén Blanco
Posted: Thursday, March 13, 2014 10:52:14 AM

Neurons: 1,474
Hi, I'd like to know if my translation is right or need some retouches.

The initial text is this:
Le comunicamos que su solicitud para la especialidad de Alergologia bolsa Alergologia
ha sido recibida en este servicio. Al no encontrarse el calendario abierto, se proccede a su paso a la reserva.
Le enviaremos una carta notificandole el dia y la hora de sus consulta, para lo cual no es necesario ninguna gestion por su parte.

We inform you that your application for the allergology speciality Allergology bureau
has been received in this service and as the calendar is not open, It procceds to his join the reserve.
We'll send you a letter notifying you the day and hour of his consultation, for which any paperwork is necessary for his part.

RamufAznag
Posted: Saturday, March 15, 2014 9:05:57 AM

Neurons: 578,405
We inform you that your application for the Allergology's speciality Allergology scholarship (si es una bolsa de estudio o beca)
has been received at this service (o "bureau"). As the calendar is not yet open, we'll proceed to schedule you for a reservation.
We'll send you a notification, informing (you) about the day and time of your consultation, for which no (further) paperwork will be necessary from you (o "on your part").
Rubén Blanco
Posted: Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:21:04 PM

Neurons: 1,474
I've could understand from your translation it is more important to be accurate, however I've made o couple of mistakes which could have been avoided if I had looked the text over twice with calm. Thank you anyway.
philânderos
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 11:51:20 PM

Neurons: 373,312
What were the mistakes you refer to? I had a hard time understanding both texts.