The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

After my boyfriend wrote this to me what can i interpret what he was trying to say? Options
turess
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2011 11:29:17 PM

Neurons: 15
Him and My parents had a talk with me he found I maybe leaving and he wrote this about me:
I got u on da brain Losing u to da fame tHIS game is to fast man im stuck in da past My Lifes' on fast foward god show me da word Trina be on my business But im ****** while im in dis need to get on da grind while im doin my time stay in some trouble swear to god I see double I STAY TALOR MADE and im still gettin paid losing u to da game but u got me so tame U da queen of my heat fillin u from da start goin no where qucik got damn I feel sick iim spriallin down and im startin to drown im losing it now i cant take a bow Lost!

He said he felt like crap and was very upset to find I was probably going to leave For the military he's not trying to let go of me and I'm trying to figure out what feelings he has for me love, care, like ect.
Gram Gram
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2011 1:03:29 AM

Neurons: 132
Re: turess, your post about your boyfriend: getting beyond the grammatical errors that lead to confusion, it spunds like your borfiend deeply cares for you but he is confused as to why you are leaving "him". It seems he has placed his feelings into a rap song. As a military veteran, what branch of service are you looking at? Most important, because you asked and expressed concern, have you told your boyfriend whyyou are going to join the military?
Christine
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2011 1:24:35 AM

Neurons: 15,842
boring

I am carrying my heart~I am carrying my rhythm~I am carrying my prayers~But you can't kill my spirit~It's soaring and strong (Paula Cole's Me Lyrics)***We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We ARE spirtual beings having a human experience.(T.deChardin)***There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. (Albert Einstein)

tootsie
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2011 9:48:10 AM

Neurons: 23,730

ditto

I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost. Winnie-the-Pooh
excaelis
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2011 2:10:58 PM

Neurons: 32,652
He may or may not be legitimately upset, but the manipulative tone of the piece should give you pause as to whether he is interested more in himself or in you. I can only assume that the military would be a positive step for you ; a truly loving partner would embrace your aspiration, not try to smother it in a sticky pool of self-pity.

Sanity is not statistical
GabhSigenod
Posted: Sunday, October 30, 2011 12:00:47 PM

Neurons: 149,736
True love never did run smooth!

This expression derives from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Nights Dream, 1598:

LYSANDER:
Ay me! for aught that I could ever read,
Could ever hear by tale or history,
The course of true love never did run smooth;
But, either it was different in blood

Mise, tá mé lán de dea-fhortún.
nowherenothere
Posted: Sunday, October 30, 2011 1:06:43 PM

Neurons: 2,096
Tell him, "Please speak with me after successfully completing grammar school and learning better vocabulary. As for now, show me some props and bow down, it's sayanara bay bee, time for asti spumante..."

turess wrote:
Him and My parents had a talk with me he found I maybe leaving and he wrote this about me:
I got u on da brain Losing u to da fame tHIS game is to fast man im stuck in da past My Lifes' on fast foward god show me da word Trina be on my business But im ****** while im in dis need to get on da grind while im doin my time stay in some trouble swear to god I see double I STAY TALOR MADE and im still gettin paid losing u to da game but u got me so tame U da queen of my heat fillin u from da start goin no where qucik got damn I feel sick iim spriallin down and im startin to drown im losing it now i cant take a bow Lost!

He said he felt like crap and was very upset to find I was probably going to leave For the military he's not trying to let go of me and I'm trying to figure out what feelings he has for me love, care, like ect.

Forgiving is Love, Love is For Giving.