The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Hi all! Options
Rana
Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 6:00:22 AM

Neurons: 6
Hi! I m a translator and interpreter based in Ankara. There is no need to reiterate the benefits of such a forum and how fruitful The Free Dictionary is. In few, if you need any help in English-Turkish translation or vice versa, and if u have any questions about Turkish, I will be glad to help u.

Best Regards Angel

tuncal
Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 4:49:40 PM

Neurons: 3
hi rana
i am ibrahim from ege uni. i want to learn translation. could you help me
Rana
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:38:36 AM

Neurons: 6
Is it for your studies or professional? Indeed it is not something to be taught. However I may suggest a few things Angel
Cemal Sunasen
Posted: Thursday, December 17, 2009 9:08:58 PM

There may be an easier way to be translator and interpreter particularly for the people who have doule citizenship, it may just be a number of people, a small minority only, specifically I am talking about people who have no English skills or low level, people who have had 'returned home parents', I know some people who have had 'retured home parents' and come back to Australia, and instead of a bit being ambitious and just a bit working hard and then improving their Englisg level, passing exams and then doing something better, all it may take for a year or a year and half, they are wasting their wonderful abilities by cleaning Melbourne's dirty streets ever day, it is just wasted life, my one is just an idea for people out there.
manshet
Posted: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 2:12:04 PM

hey fellas I am from üsküdar/İstanbul.