The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Bookman Options
Jimi Mev
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 4:07:39 PM

Neurons: 955,823
I have played this game for a number of months and actually paid for coins. Now I find that having reached level 150 in the animals section I am unable to find any keys to take me to the next level. I have played over 40 games at level 150 and not once have I had the opportunity to win a key.. I guess if I purchased more coins that would be the way forward but I am tired of paying my hard earned money to do that. Book-man has a completely limited relationship to knowledge of language and it upsets me to find that the neurons you can earn playing this game are completely skewed against the harder games which require some knowledge of language. Furthermore, the information provided about Book-man indicates that once you lose your lives, every six minutes you will be awarded a new life - in fact I am finding that this is now fifteen minutes per life! Additionally the rules are not clear and some of them do not bear any relationship to reality. I feel completely let down by this game. I really enjoy the Farlex Free Dictionary but this is enough to destroy that enjoyment. I would be interested to hear comments from others users especially those that circumvent the money machine.
lucia torrealta
Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2019 6:35:12 PM

Neurons: 3
I think the same... to be honest now is like fifteen minutes per life that make no sense to me....

waiting to see what other ppl say to this.