The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Forex Trading Options
D. Kirk
Posted: Saturday, October 26, 2019 5:20:34 PM

Neurons: 900
Hi friends,
Hope you are good, I have decided to trade forex online, but some folks claim it is a scam, yet I have watched videos of others who have become successful through forex trading. ...in fact I wanted to know if anyone is into forex here or may have heard about the experience of others in Forex. Or it is just difficult to make it in forex.
Many thanks.

Wher there is love there is peace!
taurine
Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2019 4:19:52 AM

Neurons: 123,970
Hi there. There is plenty of people who are advertising themselves as currently experiencing incredible gains derived through participation in Forex trading. They are enticing other people usually in the way as below - although the examples given are not exactly related to Forex, they can give you at least vague idea what some people are doing, there:

fikekwkwkke
Hi I have to tip about @invest_as_warrenbuffet I wrote to him and he helped me invest my first $ 1000 which is now worth $ 2300 in just 2 weeks
andre_zelgveld_051965
Why waste your time on monthly salary when you can make up to $3,550 within a week,you don’t send money to anyone,ask me how?

The examples above I took from Harvard Business Review Instagram account. To clarify, on HBR Instagram account, other people are posting their responses to the articles published by HBR. There is a substantial number of posts not responding to the content of an article published by HBR but alluring potential investors.
I am suspecting that similar occurrences are strongly probable on YouTube and anywhere else. I say to you, do not do it.

If you are truly interested in Forex trading, there are some reliable ways to do it. I can write that some time ago Deutsche Bank in London was organising courses related to money-market deposits, Certificates of deposit, gilts. I think that some investment banks in London can still be organising courses. Some banks in Switzerland, too. The participation in any course run by a reputable organisation can be beneficial to you, only. Do not waste your time on any courses organised by so-called Institutes of Directors or the like because they are of low quality. Instead you can learn more participating in ACCA course. The Association of Corporate Treasurers seems to be also worth to consider.

Meine treue deine hande. Herzogtum.