The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Mathew tells about Jesus Options
purplishh
Posted: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:21:31 AM

Neurons: 151
a man said, my daughter has just died, come and put your hand on her, i know she will live. then jesus went to the girl's bedside, took her by the hand and she arose.
purplishh
Posted: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:27:09 AM

a woman came behing jesus and barely touched his cloth, at once she was healed. she was saying to herself, i will be healed if i just touch him. jesus said to her, your faith has made you well.
purplishh
Posted: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:33:13 AM

two blind followed jesus calling out, son of David have mercy on us. they believed that jesus could make them well. jesus touched their eyes and restored their sight
purplishh
Posted: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:43:22 AM

these are the names of the 12 apostles, Peter and his brother Andrew, James and his brother John, Philip and bartholomew, Thomas and Matthew, James Alphaeus and Thaddaeus, Simon the patrot and Judas.
jesus sent them out to preach with power to heal the sick. he said to them, you must be cautious as snakes and gentle as doves.
purplishh
Posted: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:53:22 AM

jesus said, those who love their father or mother, son or daughter more than me are not worthy to be my followers.
whoever is not willing to carry his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
all who are tired from carrying heavy loads will find rest for my burden is light and easy to bear
purplishh
Posted: Friday, October 4, 2019 9:58:14 AM

at that time jesus went through a field of grain, his disciples were hungry, so they ate the spikes. the disciples asked, it is lawful to harvest on the Sabbath. jesus answered, when David and his men were hungry that time, they ate the holy bread. but if you had understood the meaning of this Scripture, i desire mercy more than sacrifice,
purplishh
Posted: Friday, October 4, 2019 10:00:18 AM

some pharisees said, it is Beelzebul who gives jesus power to do so.
jesus answered, any evil against the holy spirit will not never be forgiven but any evil against the son of man can be forgiven. it is the spirit of god who gives me power to drive out demons.
purplishh
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:02:30 AM

from Abraham to king David, the family line is as follows, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah, Perez, Hezron, Ram, Amminadab, Nashon, Salmon, Boaz, Obed, Jesse and king David.
purplishh
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:03:55 AM

jesus said, the kingdom of heaven is like a man looking for fine pearls that finds one unusually fine. he went and sold everything he had and bought it.
purplishh
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:05:54 AM

if you have something? you will be given more. but if you have nothing? even the little will be taken from you.
purplishh
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:07:13 AM

jesus said, whoever shall do the will of my father which is in heaven, the same is my brother my sister and mother. how fortunate you are, your eyes see and your ears hear.
Lotje1000
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:09:18 AM

Neurons: 581,988
I'm getting keepyy, keepyyy and ruddyy flashbacks.
leonAzul
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 2:50:22 PM

Neurons: 29,650
Lotje1000 wrote:

Really? I was getting more of a Billy Idol vibe.

Whistle

"Make it go away, Mrs Whatsit," he whispered. "Make it go away. It's evil."
BobShilling
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:29:00 PM

Neurons: 7,436
Lotje1000 wrote:

Those were the days,
Romany
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 11:35:03 AM

Neurons: 49,668

Due to my perigrinations around the most isolated regions of the world Billy Idol was one who slipped under my personal radar - finally discovered him in 2004 or thereabouts. But that's a song I'd never heard before so I kinda enjoyed the few minutes break watching it. Thanks! And yeah - most apt.

I have no idea but I reckon this one is a bot. Definitely not an English-speaking one, either. (Oh no! It's the Russians! Or, no, wait, the Ukranians? or Big Bubba in some cache.) If we had moderators they'd prolly shut it down but hey? in a way it's kinda cool to have an unresponsive poster on a thread no-one ever goes onto. Makes it a kind of Chat Room...as long as The Politicos don't invade it.

Anyhoo - TGIF - and have a great weekend - or at least a satisfying one. (Pissing down here and blustery winds...reckon it's a curling-up weekend for me - and all the books I've bought lately and haven't even had time to dip into. My stack of which now reaches the arm of my chair...about 3 ft. Any advances on a 3ft high stack of gonna-get-to-them-when-I-have-a-spare-moment books?) cheers, Rom.
Epiphileon
Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 4:31:33 AM

Neurons: 163,834
purplishh wrote:
jesus said, whoever shall do the will of my father which is in heaven, the same is my brother my sister and mother. how fortunate you are, your eyes see and your ears hear.

Well just think how weird it would be if we saw through our ears and heard through our eyes. I once watched a friend's voice travel through the air and felt the sound waves break around my nose and travel in my ear canals but it was still my ears that eventually heard what he'd said.

Question authority. How do you know, that you know, what you know?