The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Disloyal Jewish Democrats Options
BobShilling
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 4:49:38 PM

Neurons: 7,616
Donald Trump: “I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty”.

The mind boggles.
towan52
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 5:46:19 PM

Neurons: 219,108
It seems odd that Captain Sphincter Blossom should use the words "I think" so often when, quite clearly, he doesn't. I have often wondered what passes through his mind when he's about to utter his next untruth?

Slightly off topic: I am constantly surprised by the amount of antisemitism that is so evident in the US - anyone any thoughts?

Voldermort for Trump 2020
L.Rai
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:07:02 PM

Neurons: 1,383,480
As someone who is from the US, it boggles the mind that we put this person into the highest office in our country and then we fail to take responsibility for such an action on our part! He is only there because many US citizens voted for him. It's time the US citizens stop complaining and work to fix it. In the words of President Lincoln, we are supposed to have a government that is as follows: "and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth"

If we the US citizens do not take back our government then we deserve what we get and in the end we will perish. Just my opinion!

"Your life matters more than you will ever know, so live it well"