The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Bye,bye Nikki. Hello Ivanka? Options
Chazlee
Posted: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 3:25:57 PM

Neurons: 4,214
Once again there is speculation that Trump’s daughter Ivanka is being considered as a possible contender for the position of U.N. Ambassador now that Nikki Haley has decided to give up the job. While other names are being mentioned as possibly replacing Haley, such as “Dina Powell, Trump’s former deputy national security adviser,” everyone knows that Trump would love to see his daughter get the job, and if the decision was his to make, she would be given the position, just like he has given most of his kids employment in his company. Yet, sadly for Trump, he doesn’t have the power to do that, and it certainly would not look good if he nominated her, but, as we have all seen during his time in office, this is a man who really doesn’t care what other people think about anything. Trump will simply attack anyone who brings up the topic of nepotism or the law which is in place to stop such an event from happening. He will shout, pout, whine, and point his (tiny) finger at those people who show even the slightest form of resistance against his “wonderful” idea of making Ivanka the Queen of Amer, uh, U.N. Ambassador. Trump has been quoted as saying he will name his choice for Haley’s successor in a few weeks from now. So, who will Trump name? My money is on Ivanka. Anyone care to bet?

Peace.

https://www.politico.eu/article/ivanka-for-un-ambassador-why-not/
https://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-replace-nikki-haley-1160215
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/3110

“I regret that the press treats me so badly.” Donald Trump.
Hope123
Posted: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 3:49:16 PM

Neurons: 48,696
A news anchor just said to pray it is not Kanye West. Whistle He was being facetious but anything is possible in America 2018.

"Do the people you care about love you back?" Warren Buffett's measure of success
Hope123
Posted: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 4:00:02 PM

Neurons: 48,696
I can't verify that Trump said: "Ivanka would be great but they'd accuse me of nepotism." Why would he stop now?

"Do the people you care about love you back?" Warren Buffett's measure of success
towan52
Posted: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 4:13:56 PM

Neurons: 192,899
No bets, but Harvey Weinstein must be a strong possibility or, maybe David Duke! Whistle

"Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears. ~ Rudyard Kipling "