The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Suggestion Options
Tiago Kondageski
Posted: Sunday, September 2, 2018 5:09:30 AM

Neurons: 10,859
First of all, congratulations on the wonderful job!
I've learned about the site six days ago and it's already one of my favorite tools! I have two suggestions:

First, I think it would be great if the user could add their own notes to entries. Something like the Flashcards but with more space for writing. These notes could or could not be shared. Very frequently I study with many sources - TFD, Etymonline, Linguee, web corpus, COCA, printed material, etc. It would be perfect if I could make TFD the core of all that knowlege!

Second, I would like very much to be able to share my bookmark folders. I am a teacher and I create new lists for each my groups, and private students. That way, if I want to see what I have taught Paulo, for exemple, I just open his list and check all the wors he's learned. It works ver well for reviews! (Congrats again!!!). I think it would be great if Paulo could access his list.

Thanks

Mike-KS
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2018 10:00:25 PM

Neurons: 3
Thank you for your suggestions! We will definitely consider the possibility to implementing this in the future updates.