The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Grammar Options
Amybal
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 6:21:42 AM

Neurons: 801
Hi, do you see anything grammatically wrong in these sentence?

3AM Bangkok Movie Bundles is a box set name.

Short summary
A nerve-racking horror package that consists of 3AM Bangkok Part 3 Movie, 3AM Bangkok Series - Nurse, 3AM Bangkok Series - The Painter and 3AM Bangkok Series - Bus Station, the scariest hour of the night.

Long summary
3AM Bangkok Movie Bundles is a nerve-racking package that consists of one movie and three series, 3AM Bangkok Part 3 Movie, 3AM Bangkok Series - Nurse, 3AM Bangkok Series - The Painter and 3AM Bangkok Series - Bus Station. These three series and one movie revolve around a similar theme: the ghosts, demons, and vengeful spirits take turn to haunt during the scariest hour of the night: 3 A.M.
pjharvey
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 7:00:06 AM

Neurons: 54,247
These things occur to me: 1) the titles should all be in italics; 2) "ghosts, demons and vengeful spirits", without "the" at the beginning and without the comma; 3) maybe "haunt in turn" is better than "take turn to haunt".
There may be more corrections required.
Amybal
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2018 4:03:09 AM

Noted on the correction.

I made some changes, try this:

Short summary
Watch 3AM Bangkok stories which contains of one movie and three series, during the scariest hour of the night when all the spirits enter our world.

Long summary
3AM Bangkok Movie Bundles is a nerve-racking package that consists of one movie and three series, 3AM Bangkok Part 3 Movie, 3AM Bangkok Series - Nurse, 3AM Bangkok Series - The Painter and 3AM Bangkok Series - Bus Station. The movie and series revolve around a similar theme: ghosts, demons and vengeful spirits haunt in turn during the scariest hour of the night: 3 A.M.
FounDit
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:23:24 PM

Neurons: 48,351
Amybal wrote:
Noted on the correction.

I made some changes, try this:
If 3AM Bangkok is a title, I'd put it in italics, as well as the other titles. Also, I'm not clear if there are three episodes of the series, or if the series only has three episodes. A series usually has many episodes.

Short summary
Watch 3AM Bangkok stories which contains of one movie and three series, all of which take place during the scariest hour of the night when all the spirits enter our world.

Long summary
3AM Bangkok Movie Bundles is a nerve-racking package that consists of one movie and three series, 3AM Bangkok Part 3 Movie, 3AM Bangkok Series - Nurse, 3AM Bangkok Series - The Painter and 3AM Bangkok Series - Bus Station. The movie and series revolve around a similar theme: ghosts, demons and vengeful spirits haunt in turn during the scariest hour of the night: 3 A.M.

A great many people will think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. ~ William James ~
Amybal
Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:54:52 AM

Thank you, FounDit.