The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

cardiac arrest Options
taurine
Posted: Friday, October 20, 2017 8:14:13 AM

Neurons: 67,785
I have got an important question about cardiac arrest in squirrels.
Yesterday I have built splendid new home for my squirrel, because I had seen him earlier indicating that he wants to have a home built. Those signs consisted of:
1. chasing magpie around a tree - around another tree I have got a tape with a hook hanging down;
2. drinking water from a bowl which I prepared for birds for hot summer time, two weeks ago - the bowl filled with water was beneath a rose bush, and earlier squirrel took care to remove all of the petals onto the ground;
3. strolling (no more than 2 meters from me) on top of a roof below my window during a heavy wind and eventually disappearing in the direction where the hook on a bow hangs down;
4. hiding walnuts in the middle of the garden while I am watching him.

And now nothing. Fallen leaves on the ground.
I don't want to become emotionalDrool but something is suspicious.
Maybe he has got cardiac arrest on the spot at the moment I hanged his new home late yesterday, when rain was lashing around.

I don't knowThink

J'ai perdu mes amis en Afrique durant la dernière semaine de 2017
isaaac
Posted: Saturday, November 4, 2017 9:52:48 AM

Neurons: 37,837
Boo hoo! Brick wall Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Boo hoo!
Alexsander
Posted: Saturday, January 20, 2018 7:03:08 PM

Neurons: 869
My mom died from Cardiac arrest.
KRFTeam
Posted: Thursday, February 1, 2018 8:46:50 PM

Neurons: 20
I am so sorry for you. Squirrels will become angels Angel
leonAzul
Posted: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 4:55:56 PM

Neurons: 26,527
taurine wrote:
Yesterday I have built splendid new home for my squirrel, because I had seen him earlier indicating that he wants to have a home built. Those signs consisted of:
1. chasing magpie around a tree - around another tree I have got a tape with a hook hanging down;
2. drinking water from a bowl which I prepared for birds for hot summer time, two weeks ago - the bowl filled with water was beneath a rose bush, and earlier squirrel took care to remove all of the petals onto the ground;
3. strolling (no more than 2 meters from me) on top of a roof below my window during a heavy wind and eventually disappearing in the direction where the hook on a bow hangs down;

Maybe he has got cardiac arrest on the spot at the moment I hanged his new home late yesterday, when rain was lashing around.

I don't knowThink

He's really just being a squirrel.

Squirrels build a nest when they need to. It is usually the lady squirrel who dictates the need.

Just like Eve, who became the first carpenter when she made Adam's banana stand.

Whistle

"Make it go away, Mrs Whatsit," he whispered. "Make it go away. It's evil."
taurine
Posted: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 5:43:35 PM

Around week after the time when I hanged up a house for squirrel, she came back.
I remember it was in the morning and I had been making a breakfast.
Squirrel came close to kitchen, something like one meter close to me and climbed on the trunk of a tree I trimmed recently.
She took a position at the top of a trunk, around half a meter above the ground.
She stretched her body so she looked very tall. And had been staring at the house I made for her.
She was motionless for more than a minute. I am not sure how long did it last, but it was really a long time.

almo 1
Posted: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 12:52:50 AM

Neurons: 5,715

banana stand??

taurine
Posted: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 5:53:06 AM

leonAzul wrote:
taurine wrote:

I don't knowThink

He's really just being a squirrel.

Squirrels build a nest when they need to. It is usually the lady squirrel who dictates the need.

Just like Eve, who became the first carpenter when she made Adam's banana stand.

Whistle

Now as the mystery has been solved, I wish to add that it actually happened not one but around two weeks after.
This may be important as she-squirrel could have other businesses on her mind in the meantime.

This is a unique squirrel. As mentioned by me earlier, I have spotted her chasing with magpie around a tree. Not one instance, only.
Some days before I noticed it for the first time, a pigeon left a feather after leaving a tree it was sitting on one of its branches. This bird was sitting on a bough just opposite me.
I put this feather into hands of a hamster toy I am keeping inside of a glass for Irish coffee.
Squirrel many times had been behaving in the middle of a garden below my room - where I am learning - like my hamster, that is, taking upright position and turned in the same direction like my hamster. Now is cold outside, but who knows what the Spring brings with itself for my squirrel and her friend, magpie.

Trinh Kiều
Posted: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 3:15:40 AM

Neurons: 3
May I be with you...
Ashwin Joshi
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2018 11:23:04 AM

Neurons: 72,530
taurine, Are you a vet expert? Cardiac arrest attacks happen for a variety of reasons. Pray Pray

Me Gathering Pebbles at The Seashore.-Aj
benhviensaigon
Posted: Friday, July 6, 2018 12:01:59 AM

Neurons: 3
Trinh Kiều wrote:
May I be with you...

Are you a vet expert? Cardiac arrest attacks happen for a variety of reasons.