The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Wordhub not working Options
GAMME Gonzo
Posted: Sunday, December 17, 2017 9:53:06 AM

Neurons: 569,020
unable to play ... the App said: "No Internet connection. Please turn off airplane mode and/or turn on WiFi an try again.", but this isn't true because I'm online ... what could we do about this? ... Have this problem since 3 days ...Brick wall
TFD
Posted: Monday, December 18, 2017 10:19:59 AM

We're sorry you're having trouble. Please let us know which type of device you are using (iPhone, Android, Windows) and what version of the app you are running so we can investigate.
Mackalf
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2018 5:43:58 PM

Neurons: 137,119
I'm having the same problem since yesterday. Any suggestion to solve it? I checked the internet connection and it's okay
monamagda
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2018 7:13:22 PM

Neurons: 4,555,772
Today I am having the same problem, "No Internet connection. Please turn off airplane mode and/or turn on WiFi try again." my internet is ok.
my device Motorola Android, running the last version. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it wasn't a good idea I can complete de login....
ceruleandaze
Posted: Sunday, April 1, 2018 2:57:54 AM

Neurons: 315,799
I'm also having the exact same problem since at least Friday, 3/30. My internet connecton works fine, with nothing changed there. Am running the app on an Android Nexus 7 2013, with Android 6.0.1.

Also, maybe related... ever since I installed it recently, when starting the app, its opening screen flickers once, then the app crashes, asking me if I want to wait or close it. If I close and restart it, it then opens up ok, or at least used to before this "no internet" problem started.

And, although it's about the same amount now as when I first installed WordHub and played with no problems (except for the flicker & restart issue noted above), I don't have a lot of internal storage space left, in case that could be related.

Thanks for any help resolving these problems.
Mike-KS
Posted: Monday, April 2, 2018 3:28:35 PM

Neurons: 3
Thank you for letting us know. The problem with WordHub for Android will be fixed in the upcoming version 2.2. It's currently available for beta-testing. It expected to be published to all users tonight. Thank you!
GAMME Gonzo
Posted: Sunday, April 8, 2018 9:21:39 AM

Neurons: 569,020
GAMME Gonzo wrote:
unable to play ... the App said: "No Internet connection. Please turn off airplane mode and/or turn on WiFi an try again.", but this isn't true because I'm online ... what could we do about this? ... Have this problem since 3 days ...Brick wall

iPad Pro + iPhone6s + Mac Book Pro
Today: 8. April 2018 same troubles.