The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Legalize It! Options
risadr
Posted: Sunday, April 18, 2010 9:33:05 PM

Neurons: 3,545
I'm intrigued by the cannabis oil studies. If it really works, it should be promoted, not hidden from the public.

Also, NinjaMonkee, I understand that, but kylie brooks' opinions are so strong that I'm curious as to where they stem from. I've never been a drug user -- as I stated previously, I don't even drink but twice a year -- and I still think that legalization would be a benefit to ALL people, not just those who smoke or otherwise use marijuana, because of the obvious tax benefits of regulation of sales.

It's like a book elegantly bound, but in a language that you can't read just yet. "I Will Possess Your Heart," Death Cab for Cutie
risadr
Posted: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 9:01:31 AM

Neurons: 3,545
HAPPY 420, EVERYONE!!

Here's to legalization by next year!!

It's like a book elegantly bound, but in a language that you can't read just yet. "I Will Possess Your Heart," Death Cab for Cutie
Raparee
Posted: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:18:24 PM

Neurons: 18,102
risadr wrote:
HAPPY 420, EVERYONE!!

I was just reading an article on SanFran's celebration:
Quote:
St. Pierre said that with the terms "marijuana" or "cannabis" regularly showing up on the top Internet searches and a measure to legalize the plant's recreational use appearing on as many as four state ballots in November, it's clear that groups like his, which has lobbied to decriminalize marijuana since 1970, are no longer blowing smoke.

Emphasis mine. Color me impressed!

A closed mind is like a closed book - nothing can be gained if either remains closed.
MiTziGo
Posted: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:33:26 PM

Neurons: 6,142
risadr wrote:
HAPPY 420, EVERYONE!!

You beat me to it. Happy 420.
grammargeek
Posted: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 5:08:48 PM

Neurons: 33,836
Did anybody see Cheech and Chong on Lopez Tonight last night? Their new movie comes out today, appropriately enough. I believe it's called First Joint Venture in 25 Years.
Irma Crespo
Posted: Friday, March 30, 2018 3:36:33 AM

Neurons: 96,163
We are of the opinion that this issue has been discussed enough throughout the years and finally the legality of the use of marihuana has been achieved. Many jurisdictions alow the use of marihuana for medical or recreational use.