The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Grammar Options
Amybal
Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2018 12:15:17 PM

Neurons: 801
Hi, would you kindly explain if this is grammatically correct for the sentence?

1. Watch both a live-action adaptation of three classis tales in (Title Nama) and a behind-the-scenes look in (Title Name), how it all gets done.

2. Explore behind-the-scenes footage, interviews, and more with the cast and crew to see the transformative power of a magic.
FounDit
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2018 11:12:50 AM

Neurons: 48,348
Amybal wrote:
Hi, would you kindly explain if this is grammatically correct for the sentence?
I would add "to learn" in the first one, and omit "a" in the second.

1. Watch both a live-action adaptation of three classis tales in (Title Nama) and a behind-the-scenes look in (Title Name), to learn how it all gets done.

2. Explore behind-the-scenes footage, interviews, and more with the cast and crew to see the transformative power of a magic.

A great many people will think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. ~ William James ~
Romany
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2018 1:11:25 PM

Neurons: 43,404

Agree with FD. Would also change the preposition "in" to "at" (a look at) But I also think the comma after "interview" is misplaced. "Explore 1)Behind scenes footage, 2)interviews, 3) and more,

But then "with the cast and crew" still sounds sorta lost. So I think I would put a full stop after "crew" : -

"Explore behind-the-scenes footage, interviews and more with the cast and crew. See the transformative power of magic."