The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Three boys of the same family ,on 23 Saturday December 2017 ,were tried to killed me in my way to home. Options
Robert Mandava
Posted: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 7:59:20 AM

Neurons: 1,028
On 23 Saturday December 2017 ,in my way to home ,I ,was combined with three boys of the same family with machets and knives . I,was comes from Espungabera town to bought food of cellebrated the day of christmas and I,was loaded all my food on the bicycle and ride it to my home. Before i,was not arrived to my home with my bicycle in the way to home i,was combined with three boys of the same family and the first boy was touched my neck and i, was falldown with my biycle . After falldown the boys raided me with their machets and knives and they were started to stolen my food on my bicycle but they were failed to killed me ,because the population people were comed with more and help me to released me from the kilers. The boys were tried to fighted to the population but failed and run way. I,was not injered and my biycle was returned to me after the population people arrived to help me . One of the population people was talled the information of these boys. The three boys are the boys of the same family named1. POTION SIYEMBA,2.SHINGAI SIYEMBA 3 TATENDA SIYEMBA and these three boys they are lives in the town of Espungabera in the location of Purudusawo/Prudocao,but they are natural in the village of Mapungwana Aluta. But now they are live in Espungabera with their mother. But their mother was born in the village of Caissen. I,want to take the time to thanks all the population people ,hwo were comed to help me in the way to my home , Thank obrigado. Peace to us all.

Mafirakureva
Robert Mandava
Posted: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 8:09:43 AM

Sadness

Mafirakureva
Robert Mandava
Posted: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 8:13:09 AM

Thank you to the population long live in peace

Mafirakureva
taurine
Posted: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 2:44:42 PM

Neurons: 63,911
Dear Robert Mandava,
I think that you should consider making a report and deliver it to the Police stationed close to your home.
You should if you are not scared about any potential retaliation in the future.
The question to which you may have been put by yourself could be: are you a man believing in justice.

If not done up to now, contact them immediately by telephone that you want to report what happened to you. Give the Police Officer brief and concise description of what happened to you. But do pay a visit to the Police station personally, later on, with your documents. It may be good to ask the Police Officer do they agree to your idea that you want to come, after contacting them by means of a phone call, with your well prepared report in a paper form. The Police Office is there to help you and you should ask what is their opinion to follow their professional recommendation. I don't expect that the Police Officer would say that they are satisfied with your phone call, only. I say that you could have been nearly certain that the Police force will invite you to give them the account of the events you are complaining about through the phone. It is a criminal offense to report a crime which did not occur.

If you are not familiar with the Criminal Law at all, get a help now from somebody who knows law. And then go with your legal aide to the Police station. (By "somebody who knows law" I mean everyone who has legal degree. If you don't have money for a solicitor, try any law graduate. There are many law students in your country, I think, so.)

Prepare detailed account of what happened to you.
Detailed account means that you should include time (hour and minutes) while describing who has done what to you, and where.
And how you did respond. Include names of witnesses (if you know them) who helped you, even without contacting them earlier on the matter.

Try to get statements from any person who witnessed the events. It may be good for you to get from the witnesses their support, too. This may mean anything, even written signature under a statement that that they would like to testify in your case. [It happened something bad to you, who knows do it happen to your kind witnesses, too.]

If it has not yet come to your mind up to now, go as soon as possible to a medical practitioner to get a medical report about your bruises, and even any superficial cuts to your skin. If you are not a medic, your opinion about your alleged lack of injuries is not only harmful to further your grievances with the help of the Police, but even unwise from the point of your personal well-being. Also any impact on your mental state is important. In the result, any sort of psychological injury in the form of mental distress, anxiety, increased tension in your dealings with the members of your closest family in the aftermath of the stress you have undergone are important, very.

The use of weapon is an aggravating factor in the crime committed against you. You could have been killed.
Actually not only you could have been killed, but some of the people who helped you, too. I understand it from the moment where I am reading about a public fight ensued after some people helped you and they were facing violent reaction from the assailants.

And remember, please. It is you who want the help from the Police Office. The Police Officers must be convinced that it is you who asks them to help you. You must be aware of the fact that you are weak citizen who needs help from the power of the State of Mozambique represented by the Police Office. This means that any sort of panicked behaviour from you could have a negative effect on what you wish to tell. You must be polite and precise, as much as it could be possible, to convince the Police Office to which you are complaining that you are not crazy. You must behave in a way to be easily understood and comforted. You must create a perception that it is you, a weak citizen who doesn't want to take a vengeance privately - what is unlawful - against the assailants, who is in need from the State represented by the Police force.

I think that making a mention about dangerous weapon could help you.
Why? Because it is the State, with its power derived from the People, who has the right to use any weapon. Anybody who uses lethal weapon not authorized by the State is committing a criminal offense.

J'ai perdu mes amis en Afrique durant la dernière semaine de 2017
Robert Mandava
Posted: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 5:37:54 AM

Thanks taurine for help me with,ur words.

Mafirakureva
Robert Mandava
Posted: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 11:20:47 AM

taurine wrote:
Dear Robert Mandava,
I think that you should consider making a report and deliver it to the Police stationed close to your home.
The question to which you may have been put by yourself could be: are you a man believing in justice.

If not done up to now, contact them immediately by telephone that you want to report what happened to you. Give the Police Officer brief and concise description of what happened to you. But do pay a visit to the Police station personally, later on, with your documents. It may be good to ask the Police Officer do they agree to your idea that you want to come, after contacting them by means of a phone call, with your well prepared report in a paper form. The Police Office is there to help you and you should ask what is their opinion to follow their professional recommendation. I don't expect that the Police Officer would say that they are satisfied with your phone call, only. I say that you could have been nearly certain that the Police force will invite you to give them the account of the events you are complaining about through the phone. It is a criminal offense to report a crime which did not occur.

If you are not familiar with the Criminal Law at all, get a help now from somebody who knows law. And then go with your legal aide to the Police station. (By "somebody who knows law" I mean everyone who has legal degree. If you don't have money for a solicitor, try any law graduate. There are many law students in your country, I think, so.)

Detailed account means that you should include time (hour and minutes) while describing who has done what to you, and where.
And how you did respond. Include names of witnesses (if you know them) who helped you, even without contacting them earlier on the matter.

Try to get statements from any person who witnessed the events. It may be good for you to get from the witnesses their support, too. This may mean anything, even written signature under a statement that that they would like to testify in your case. [It happened something bad to you, who knows do it happen to your kind witnesses, too.]

If it has not yet come to your mind up to now, go as soon as possible to a medical practitioner to get a medical report about your bruises, and even any superficial cuts to your skin. If you are not a medic, your opinion about your alleged lack of injuries is not only harmful to further your grievances with the help of the Police, but even unwise from the point of your personal well-being. Also any impact on your mental state is important. In the result, any sort of psychological injury in the form of mental distress, anxiety, increased tension in your dealings with the members of your closest family in the aftermath of the stress you have undergone are important, very.

The use of weapon is an aggravating factor in the crime committed against you. You could have been killed.
Actually not only you could have been killed, but some of the people who helped you, too. I understand it from the moment where I am reading about a public fight ensued after some people helped you and they were facing violent reaction from the assailants.

And remember, please. It is you who want the help from the Police Office. The Police Officers must be convinced that it is you who asks them to help you. You must be aware of the fact that you are weak citizen who needs help from the power of the State of Mozambique represented by the Police Office. This means that any sort of panicked behaviour from you could have a negative effect on what you wish to tell. You must be polite and precise, as much as it could be possible, to convince the Police Office to which you are complaining that you are not crazy. You must behave in a way to be easily understood and comforted. You must create a perception that it is you, a weak citizen who doesn't want to take a vengeance privately - what is unlawful - against the assailants, who is in need from the State represented by the Police force.

Why? Because it is the State, with its power derived from the People, who has the right to use any weapon. Anybody who uses lethal weapon not authorized by the State is committing a criminal offense.

Mafirakureva
taurine
Posted: Thursday, December 28, 2017 5:19:46 PM

Neurons: 63,911
Robert Mandava wrote:
taurine wrote:
Dear Robert Mandava,

I hope that you are aware of the importance of your life, not only to you, yourself, but to your family, too.
It is not only you who could loose his life, but the people who helped you risked their life for you. I think that you might have considered it very carefully to do the right think not only for yourself, but for the people who fought for you, too.

I wish you a better another, New Year.

(My name is just like yours. I also have a blood in my veins and I don't like it to be lost without any (just) retribution.
All the best to you, over there, living next to the wild forest.
[you may contact me in private message if a need arises]

J'ai perdu mes amis en Afrique durant la dernière semaine de 2017